Posted on 2019-12-30, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | Size: 386 MB | Duration: 2 hours
What you'll learn
This Master Course will provide you with the knowledge, expertise and practical tools to prepare ADVANCED quantum calculations for Extension of Time Claims
This Master Course (Vol 2) is meant for professionals with an intermediate knowledge of claims quantum.
This Master Course is meant for professionals with an intermediate knowledge of claims quantum.
Give ME LESS THAN 2hrs OF YOUR TIME and I will show you how to prepare ADVANCED professional quantum calculations for Extension of Time Claims.
Advanced Quantum Workshop (MS Excel): Comprehensive "itemised" prelims quantum analysis of prolongation costs when there is compensable and inexcusable delays
Advanced Quantum Workshop (MS Excel): In-depth analysis of Prelims Thickening, allocating liability for concurrency within various prelims items, the correct way to claim for additional prelims costs arising from non-critical delays et al.
Step-by-Step HD Video Tutorials: Creation of A Full EOT Claims Quantum in Excel (Including a Dashboard & Visually Stunning Charts)
Head Office Overheads Calculator: A review of all major techniques to successfully claim for this heading (includes reference to case law). A Head Office Overhead claims calculator in excel is included with seven built-in internationally recognised formulae.
Sub-Contractor Claims: Advice on how to manage and submit Sub-Contractor claims under the Main Contract.
Sequential v Non-Sequential Extension of Time: Is the start date of an EOT flexible? A legal review of this complex topic, which was the subject of a major dispute.
Ancillary claim headings: A review for several key claim headings, which are usually, not included in most claim submissions.
Under-certification of the Works - Full Claim Document: A comprehensive claims narrative (In MS Word) and quantum calculation (In Excel) for a claim related to under-certification of the works.
Advanced Workshop Assignment (MS Excel)- Quantum: Calculation of prolongation costs for delays caused by the employer.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR AND WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
This course is essential for all construction professionals who are interested in learning how to carry prepare ADVANCED quantum calculations for EOT claims, in other words, a detailed assessment of prolongation costs and associated claim headings.
On completion of this Master Course, you will take a major step towards becoming a claims quantum consultant and, as you are probably aware, this is a very lucrative career.
Top construction companies and consultancies are always on the lookout for professionals with claims expertise.
As a claims quantum expert, you have the potential to work around the world and earn salaries anywhere from 20 to 50 thousand dollars, a month.tax-free in some countries.
This Master Course will provide you with ADVANCED knowledge, expertise and practical tools to prepare quantum calculations for Extension of Time Claims.
So, please review the course curriculum, watch the sample videos and challenge yourself to make a decision that will positively disrupt your life and elevate your career to a whole new level.
Who this course is for:
Engineers Interested in a career switch to contracts/claims management
- Ebooks list page : 42291
- 2019-12-30Construction Claims Pricing Extension of Time Claims Vol 1
- 2020-03-31Construction Claims: Quantifying Disruption Claims (Vol 1)
- 2020-01-11Construction Claims Proving And Pricing Acceleration Claims
- 2020-01-08Construction Claims Quantifying Disruption Claims (Vol 1)
- 2019-12-31Construction Claims Advanced Disruption Claims (Vol 2)
- 2011-09-17Proving and Pricing Construction Claims (Construction Law Library)
- 2020-05-03Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation Ed 2
- 2020-02-22Preparing Construction Claims
- 2018-08-07Construction Claims Management
- 2018-08-07Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2018-06-28Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2018-05-22Construction Claims Management
- 2018-05-22Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation
- 2013-05-29Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation
- 2011-10-24Quick Guide To Construction Claims - N.M.Raj
- 2011-10-01Construction Claims Deskbook: Management, Documentation, and Presentation of Claims (Construction Law Library)
- 2020-05-22VA Pe Time Techno Vol 01 (2020)
- 2020-01-22VA Tea Time Moments Vol.3 (2019)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.