Posted on 2019-12-31, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 253 MB | Duration: 1.5 hours
What you'll learn
You will learn how to cut losses on projects arising from hidden/latent disruption claims
Understand how to use baseline productivity analysis (an alternative to Measured Mile Analysis covered in Volume 1)
Learn how to how to present disruption claims by using Big Data software.
You should complete "Construction Claims: Quantifying Disruption Claims: Vol 1" prior to enrolling on this Master Course.
IMPORTANT: Please complete "Construction Claims: Quantifying Disruption Claims: Vol 1" prior to enrolling on this Master Course.
In less than 90MIN, I will train you to identify, quantify and present complex disruption claims by using specialised techniques and Big Data software.
This Master Course will provide you with ADVANCED knowledge, expertise and practical tools to prepare quantum calculations for Disruption Claims.
In this advanced Master Course, we will build on the principles learned from Volume 1 (Construction Claims: Quantifying Disruption Claims: Vol 1).
You will learn how to cut losses on projects arising from hidden/latent disruption claims, use baseline productivity analysis (an alternative to Measured Mile Analysis covered in Volume 1) and, finally, how to present disruption claims by using Big Data software.
Introduction: A detailed analysis of the logic behind latent disruption claims, baseline productivity analysis, heat mapping and using Big Data to visualize/present disruption claims.
Methodologies: An in-depth review of baseline productivity analysis to prove and quantify disruption claims
Advanced Workshop (MS Excel): "Latent Disruption Claims": A comprehensive method to identify, price and prove losses arising from hidden disruption claims with a detailed master workshop case-study in MS Excel (including a graphical analysis)
Advanced Workshops & Assignments (MS Excel): Proving and pricing loss of productivity disruption claims on building projects
Heat Mapping Projects: A visual technique to identify, very quickly, areas of disruption
Disruption Claims: Presentation Using Big Data: Over the coming years, there is going to be a paradigm shift in how construction claims are visually demonstrated. We will carry out an in-depth exercise on the analysis of a disruption claim by using Big Data software. The following topics are covered:
Creating a Big Data compatible dataset in Excel from normal disruption claims related spreadsheets
Exporting the disruption claim datasets to Big Data software and modelling/creating relationships between various spreadsheet datasets for cross-data analysis
Interactive Dashboards: Preparing graphical, visually stunning and dynamic reports using Big Data software
Creating queries to filter and view construction claims data in various ways
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR AND WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
This course is essential for all construction professionals who are interested in learning how to identify, prove and present complex disruption claims.
Top construction companies and consultancies are always on the lookout for professionals with claims expertise.
As a claims quantum expert, you have the potential to work around the world and earn salaries anywhere from 20 to 50 thousand dollars, a month.tax-free in some countries.
On completion of this Master Course, you will take a major step towards becoming a claims quantum consultant and, as you are probably aware, this is a very lucrative career.
So, please review the course curriculum, watch the sample videos and challenge yourself to make a decision that will positively disrupt your life and elevate your career to a whole new level.
Who this course is for:
Engineers Interested in a career switch to contracts/claims management
- Ebooks list page : 42298
- 2020-03-31Construction Claims: Quantifying Disruption Claims (Vol 1)
- 2020-01-08Construction Claims Quantifying Disruption Claims (Vol 1)
- 2019-12-30Construction Claims Pricing Extension of Time Claims Vol 2
- 2019-12-30Construction Claims Pricing Extension of Time Claims Vol 1
- 2020-05-03Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation Ed 2
- 2020-02-22Preparing Construction Claims
- 2020-01-11Construction Claims Proving And Pricing Acceleration Claims
- 2018-08-07Construction Claims Management
- 2018-08-07Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2018-06-28Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2018-05-22Construction Claims Management
- 2018-05-22Construction Claims - Master Foundation Course
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation
- 2013-05-29Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation
- 2011-10-24Quick Guide To Construction Claims - N.M.Raj
- 2011-10-01Construction Claims Deskbook: Management, Documentation, and Presentation of Claims (Construction Law Library)
- 2011-09-17Proving and Pricing Construction Claims (Construction Law Library)
- 2019-12-24Construction Contractors: Advanced Issues (AICPA)
- 2019-12-14Advanced Software Testing - Vol. 3, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.