Posted on 2019-01-11, by nokia241186.
Sugato Basu, Ian Davidson, Kiri Wagstaff, "Constrained Clustering: Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications"
English | 2008 | ISBN: 1584889969 | DJVU | pages: 472 | 4.3 mb
Since the initial work on constrained clustering, there have been numerous advances in methods, applications, and our understanding of the theoretical properties of constraints and constrained clustering algorithms. Bringing these developments together, Constrained Clustering: Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications presents an extensive collection of the latest innovations in clustering data analysis methods that use background knowledge encoded as constraints.
The first five chapters of this volume investigate advances in the use of instance-level, pairwise constraints for partitional and hierarchical clustering. The book then explores other types of constraints for clustering, including cluster size balancing, minimum cluster size,and cluster-level relational constraints.
It also describes variations of the traditional clustering under constraints problem as well as approximation algorithms with helpful performance guarantees.
The book ends by applying clustering with constraints to relational data, privacy-preserving data publishing, and video surveillance data. It discusses an interactive visual clustering approach, a distance metric learning approach, existential constraints, and automatically generated constraints.
With contributions from industrial researchers and leading academic experts who pioneered the field, this volume delivers thorough coverage of the capabilities and limitations of constrained clustering methods as well as introduces new types of constraints and clustering algorithms.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38621
- 2018-12-27Constrained Clustering Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications
- 2012-04-27Constrained Clustering: Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications
- 2012-04-22Constrained Clustering: Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications [Repost]
- 2011-12-19Constrained Clustering: Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications (Repost)
- 2009-07-14Constrained Clustering: Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications (repost)
- 2008-12-06Constrained Clustering: Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2021-04-02Fuzzy Logic Hybrid Extensions of Neural and Optimization Algorithms: Theory and Applications - Removed
- 2021-01-07Distributed Optimization, Game and Learning Algorithms: Theory and Applications in Smart Grid Systems
- 2020-04-14Introduction To Genetic Algorithms Theory And Applications
- 2020-03-30Introduction to Genetic Algorithms: Theory and Applications
- 2020-03-01Introduction to Genetic Algorithms: Theory and Applications
- 2020-02-12Introduction to Genetic Algorithms Theory and Applications
- 2020-02-11Introduction to Genetic Algorithms Theory and Applications
- 2019-07-15Harmony Search and Nature Inspired Optimization Algorithms Theory and Applications, ICHSA 2018
- 2018-06-02GIS Algorithms Theory and Applications for Geographic Information Science & Technology
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling: Models, Algorithms, Extensions and Applications
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Recent Advances in Game Theory and Applications: European Meeting on Game Theory, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2015, and Networking Games and Management, ... Game Theory: Foundations & Applications) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.