Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-09-15. By anonymous.
By John C. Davis, Ute Christina Herzfeld
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA | 316 pages | 1993-11-04 | ISBN: 0195085930 | English | PDF | 16 MB
This volume vividly demonstrates the importance and increasing breadth of quantitative methods in the earth sciences. With contributions from an international cast of leading practitioners, chapters cover a wide range of state-of-the-art methods and applications, including computer modeling and mapping techniques. Many chapters also contain reviews and extensive bibliographies which serve to make this an invaluable introduction to the entire field. In addition to its detailed presentations, the book includes chapters on the history of geomathematics and on R.G.V. Eigen, the "father" of mathematical geology. Written to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the International Association for Mathematical Geology, the book will be sought after by both practitioners and researchers in all branches of geology.
- Ebooks list page : 3461
- 2011-07-07Computers in Geology: 25 Years of Progress
- 2010-09-29Computers in Geology: 25 Years of Progress (Studies in Mathematical Geology) (Repost)
- 2020-08-23The Industrialisation of Soviet Russia Volume 6: The Years of Progress: The Soviet Economy, 1934-1936 (Industrialization of Soviet Russia)
- 2019-08-26Flavor Chemistry Thirty Years of Progress
- 2019-03-23Flavor Chemistry Thirty Years of Progress - Removed
- 2019-01-24Ten Years of Progress in GWP Body Research - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Structural Integrity of Carbon Fiber Composites: Fifty Years of Progress and Achievement of the Science, Development, and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Revolution in Lamps: A Chronicle of 50 Years of Progress, Second Edition
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Flavor Chemistry: Thirty Years of Progress - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Cryogenic Engineering: Fifty Years of Progress (International Cryogenics Monograph Series) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Cryogenic Engineering: Fifty Years of Progress (International Cryogenics Monograph Series)
- 2013-09-28Flavor Chemistry: Thirty Years of Progress
- 2013-09-28Ten Years of Progress in GW/P Body Research
- 2011-09-24Advances in Synthetic Metals: Twenty years of progress in science and technology
- 2011-09-23Advances in Synthetic Metals: Twenty years of progress in science and technology [Repost]
- 2009-07-25Toxic Oil Syndrome: Ten Years of Progress
- 2008-12-31Cryogenic Engineering: Fifty Years of Progress
- 2011-12-3060 Years of Challenge - Fast sexual escalation seminar
- 2020-05-25My Life With Computers: A Memoir of an Involvement with Computers Spanning the Years 1954 to 2015
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.