[share_ebook] Computer Vision and Applications A Guide for Students and Practitioners [Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging]
Author: Bernd JÃ¤hne and Horst HauÃŸecker
Posted on 2008-05-24, by maxman.
- Author: Bernd JÃ¤hne and Horst HauÃŸecker
This book offers a fresh approach to computer vision. The whole vision process from image formation to measuring, recognition, or reacting is regarded as an integral process. Computer vision is understood as the host of techniques to acquire, process, analyze, and understand complex higher-dimensional data from our environment for scientific and technical exploration. In this sense this book takes into account the interdisciplinary nature of computer vision with its links to virtually all natural sciences and attempts to bridge two important gaps. The first is between modern physical sciences and the many novel techniques to acquire images.
The second is between basic research and applications. When a reader with a background in one of the fields related to computer vision feels he has learned something from one of the many other facets of computer vision, the book will have fulfilled its purpose. This book comprises three parts. The first part, Sensors and Imaging, covers image formation and acquisition. The second part, Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition, focuses on processing of the spatial and spatiotemporal signals acquired by imaging sensors. The third part consists of an Application Gallery, which shows in a concise overview a wide range of application examples from both industry and science. This part illustrates how computer vision is integrated into a variety of systems and applications.
- Ebooks list page : 1714
- 2008-05-24Complex Wavelet Based Image Analysis and Synthesis [Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging]
- 2010-12-01Computer Vision and Applications: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (repost)
- 2010-08-31Computer Vision and Applications: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (Repost)
- 2010-01-07Computer Vision and Applications : A Guide for Students and Practitioners
- 2007-10-31Computer Vision and Applications: A Guide for Students and Practitioners
- 2007-07-06Computer Vision and Applications: A Guide for Students and Practitioners
- 2007-05-27Computer Vision and Applications: A Guide for Students and Practitioners
- 2019-12-10Computer Vision and Machine Intelligence in Medical Image Analysis: International Symposium, ISCMM 2019 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Computer Vision and Mathematical Methods in Medical and Biomedical Image Analysis: ECCV 2004 Workshops CVAMIA and MMBIA Prague, Czech Republic, May ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2008-05-24Computer Vision and Imaging [Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging]
- 2008-05-242-D and 3-D Image Registration for Medical, Remote Sensing, and Industrial Applications [Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging]
- 2008-05-24Image and Video Encryption From Digital Rights Management to Secured Personal Communication [Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging]
- 2008-05-24Easy Image Processing: Camera Interfacing for Robotics [Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging]
- 2008-05-24DIAGNOSTIC ULTRASOUND Imaging and Blood Flow Measurements [Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging] - Removed
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2020-05-16Algorithmic Advances in Riemannian Geometry and Applications: For Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Statistics, and Optimization (Advances in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition)
- 2020-01-08Vision Models for High Dynamic Range and Wide Colour Gamut Imaging: Techniques and Applications (Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.