Posted on 2017-03-05, by everest555.
Computer Science for Beginners learn by building 6 Java apps
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 58 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 11 Hours | 1.19 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Computing for the rest of us: finally get started with Java. Computer programming could save your career!
This is a complete course for you to take at your own pace, which starts at the very beginning of computer science and takes you all the way to algorithms and data structures, two pillars of computer science and programming.
Many online courses teach solely by programming and building apps. This is a great way to get some quick experience, but it doesn't teach you the very fundamentals of computer science, which you need to get yourself to the next level and which internet companies worldwide are desperate for you to understand.
Today I will start the journey of taking you from no programming experience to become someone who truly understands the field and the more complex aspects of it.
In this course not only do we learn by building 6 Java applications, we learn how to build these by using these more advanced and vital concepts:
Collections (Arrays and ArrayLists)
This course is great if you are 100% new to computer science, but also if you already have some experience and would like to learn these concepts.
We will start with things like what programming is, how computers work, and what binary numbers are, and then we will move onto programming in Java, covering data types, if-statements, and loops. After that, we will learn more advanced Java concepts, like boolean comparisons, file I/O, algorithms, and data structures.
If you complete over 80% of the course material, you will get a certificate of completion that will tell potential employers that have completed this course, and thus helping even further!
However, if you ever feel that the course just isn't for you, or maybe you expected some completely different, I offer you a 30-day money-back guarantee, regardless of the reason why you might choose to take it.
- Ebooks list page : 31126
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Computer Science for Beginners learn by building 6 Java apps
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Wordpress For Beginners - Learn By Building 4 Websites
- 2020-05-04Apache Camel for Beginners - Learn by Coding in Java
- 2020-04-07Apache Camel for Beginners - Learn by Coding in Java
- 2012-03-16Building a National Distributed e-Infrastructure -- PL-Grid: Scientific and Technical Achievements (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Information ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2021-07-27Computer Programming for Beginners Complete Guide for Beginners to Learn and Mastering SQL & C#
- 2021-06-02Grid Alan Computer Programming for Beginners and Cybersecurity The Ultimate Manual to Learn step by step how to Professionally Code and Protect Your Data
- 2021-03-21Web Development for Absolute Beginners - Learn by building
- 2021-03-12Computer Programming for Beginners and Cybersecurity: The Ultimate Manual to Learn step by step how to Professionally Code
- 2021-02-15Computer Programming for Beginners and Cybersecurity: The Ultimate Manual to Learn step by step how to Professionally Code
- 2021-02-14Web Development for Absolute Beginners - Learn by building
- 2020-06-08Link Building for Beginners: Learn how to build links and improve your rankings
- 2020-04-24SQL Computer Programming for Beginners The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Learn SQL Languages and Co...
- 2020-04-24Python for Beginners Learn the Fundamentals of Computer Programming (Essential Coding Book 2)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.