Posted on 2020-09-16, by mitsumi.
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 572 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 19 lectures (1 hour, 23 mins) | Language: English
A Complete comprehensive course on python
What you'll learn
Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
Understand Python 3.
Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for machine learning , data science , academics and Python programming jobs.
Understand how to create your own Python programs.
A computer - Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported.
memory 10 GB+ and RAM 1-GB is sufficient.
no prior knowledge is required.
Welcome this comprehensive Python course! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in Python programming and by the end of it you'll be able to code in python and code like programming experts!
This course is highly practical but it won't neglect the theory. we'll start with python basics, and then understand the complete concept of environment , variables , loops , conditions and more advance concept of python programming and install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), then we'll dive and start python programming straight away. From here onward you'll learn everything by example, by analyzing and practicing different concepts such as operator, operand, conditional statements, looping ,data management .....etc, so we'll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a complete python programming field, in each of these sections you'll first learn basic python, and how to practically apply the concept of python on your lab, not only that but you'll also learn how to apply python for data science and machine learning. By the end of the course you will have a strong foundation in most python programming fields.
Who this course is for:
Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
who want to learn complete python concepts for academics
- Ebooks list page : 44594
- 2020-09-21Complete Python (Basic to Advanced) (9/2020)
- 2020-09-20Complete Python (Basic to Advanced) (9 2020)
- 2020-09-14Complete Python (Basic to Advanced)
- 2020-08-30Learning Python Easy With Quick Basic And Advanced
- 2020-08-01Python Course From Basic to Advanced
- 2020-07-26Python From Basic to Advanced with GUI Projects
- 2020-06-24Complete Python programming Python Basics to Advanced Python(Updated 5/2020)
- 2020-06-12Master Discrete Math 2020: Complete Basic-To-Advanced Course
- 2020-05-31Complete Python programming-Python Basics to Advanced Python(Updated 5-2020)
- 2020-04-08The Complete Python Hacking Course Beginner to Advanced! Udemy
- 2020-04-06The Complete Python Hacking Course Beginner to Advanced! Udemy
- 2020-03-05The Complete Python Course From Basic To Advance Level
- 2020-02-25UDEMY THE COMPLETE PYTHON 3 COURSE BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL H0WT0
- 2020-02-04UDEMY THE COMPLETE PYTHON 3 COURSE BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL H0WT0
- 2020-01-28The Complete Python Course From Basic to Advance Level
- 2020-01-19The Complete Python Course :From Basic to Advance Level
- 2020-01-09Python Complete Bundle Basic Advance Python ,tkinter,django (updated)
- 2019-12-28The Complete Python Course From Basic to Advance Level
- 2019-11-19Python complete BUNDLE basic Advance Python ,TKInter,Django
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.