Posted on 2021-01-14, by solavix.
English | 2001 | ISBN: 0007102941 | 384 Pages | PDF | 12 MB
Designed to be a constant companion for all law students, and the essential reference guide for laymen, business people and all who desire a reliable guide to the law's special terminology, the "Collins Dictionary of Law" has been written with special reference to the needs of legal secretaries, paralegals and legal executives, and business people who need access to clear explanations of the law's special terminology, including that of European union law. It includes: lists of statutes and cases mentioned within the entries; comprehensive coverage of business law, Scots and Irish law; wide coverage of business law terms; and defines legal terms of the EU and Commonwealth countries.
- Ebooks list page : 46200
- 2011-07-01Collins Dictionary of Law
- 2011-02-04Collins Dictionary of Law
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Collins dictionary, law
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Collins dictionary, law
- 2011-06-30Dictionary of Mathematics (Collins Dictionary)
- 2011-06-23Collins dictionary of Mathematics
- 2011-05-19A Dictionary of Law - Removed
- 2020-11-26Oxford Dictionary Of Law
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Longman's Dictionary of Law
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Dictionary of Mathematics (Collins Dictionary S.)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Collins dictionary of Mathematics, 2nd ed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] A Dictionary of Law (Oxford Paperback Reference)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Economics (Collins Dictionary of)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] A Dictionary of Law (Oxford Paperback Reference)
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Collins dictionary of Mathematics, 2nd ed
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Economics (Collins Dictionary of)
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Dictionary of Mathematics (Collins Dictionary S.)
- 2013-10-19A Dictionary of Law [Repost]
- 2013-01-29Dictionary of Law (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.