Posted on 2019-11-21, by booktop.
For four decades Saudi Arabia and Iran have vied for influence in the Muslim world. At the heart of this ongoing Cold War between Riyadh and Tehran lie the Sunni-Shia divide, and the two countries' intertwined histories. Saudis see this as a conflict between Sunni and Shia; Iran's ruling clerics view it as one between their own Islamic Republic and an illegitimate monarchy. This foundational schism has played out in a geopolitical competition for dominance in the region: Iran has expanded its influence in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, while Saudi Arabia's hyperactive crown prince, Muhammad bin Salman, has intervened in Yemen, isolated Qatar and destabilized Lebanon. Dilip Hiro examines the toxic rivalry between the two countries, tracing its roots and asking whether this Islamic Cold War is likely to end any time soon.
- Ebooks list page : 41825
- 2020-02-26Black Wave: Saudi Arabia, Iran, and the Forty-Year Rivalry That Unraveled Culture, Religion, and Collective Memory in the Middle East
- 2020-06-27The Wars of the Roses: The Key Players in the Struggle for Supremacy
- 2020-05-04Europe The Struggle For Supremacy, From 1453 To The Present
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Wars of the Roses: The Key Players in the Struggle for Supremacy
- 2016-07-19The Wars of the Roses The Key Players in the Struggle for Supremacy
- 2013-11-20Europe: The Struggle for Supremacy, from 1453 to the Present
- 2011-11-29Architecture Education in the Islamic World
- 2011-08-24Architecture Education in the Islamic World
- 2018-04-19The Sino-Soviet Split Cold War in the Communist World
- 2018-01-28[PDF] A World of Trouble: The White House and the Middle East from the Cold War to the War on Terror
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Sino-Soviet Split: Cold War in the Communist World
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Socialist Internationalism in the Cold War: Exploring the Second World - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Cold War Germany, the Third World, and the Global Humanitarian Regime (Human Rights in History)
- 2017-09-18Socialist Internationalism in the Cold War Exploring the Second World - Removed
- 2012-05-21U-boat War Patrol: The Hidden Photographic Diary of U564
- 2012-05-11Mig-21: Cold War Warrior
- 2011-12-25A World of Trouble: The White House and the Middle East--from the Cold War to the War on Terror - Patrick Tyler
- 2011-12-04A World of Trouble: The White House and the Middle East--from the Cold War to the War on Terror - Patrick Tyler
- 2011-12-01A World of Trouble: The White House and the Middle East--from the Cold War to the War on Terror - Patrick Tyler
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.