Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
Coffee is among the most widely consumed beverages worldwide. Traditionally, high consumption of coffee has been considered to have negative health consequences due to the stimulant effects of caffeine. However, there is substantial evidence that coffee contains a range of bioactive compounds and antioxidants with potentially beneficial effects on human health. Chapter One presents a review of the works of research that have been developed in order to establish the functional potential of coffee, either raw or roasted and its byproducts. Chapter Two studies the extraction of bioactive compounds and antioxidant activities of coffee brews. Chapter Three focuses on two factors, aroma and geographic provenance, namely the geographic origin and the roasting procedure, and aims at providing a systematic assessment of the chemical compounds that are mainly responsible for the quality of coffee samples. Chapter Four focuses on the properties of spend coffee ground (SCG), based on its compositi
- Ebooks list page : 43683
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Coffee: Production, Consumption and Health Benefits (Food and Beverage Consumption and Health)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Citrus Fruits: Production, Consumption and Health Benefits (Food and Beverage Consumption and Health)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Bread and Its Fortification: Nutrition and Health Benefits (Food Biology Series)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Solanum Lycopersicum: Production, Biochemistry and Health Benefits
- 2008-08-17[request]Seed Production: Principles and Practices
- 2020-06-18Tropical Roots and Tubers: Production, Processing and Technology (IFST Advances in Food Science)
- 2020-02-26Flour: Production, Varieties and Nutrition (Food Science and Technology)
- 2020-01-27Arctic Tourism Experiences: Production, Consumption and Sustainability
- 2019-06-25Handbook of Cheese in Health Production, nutrition and medical sciences
- 2019-01-15Coffee Botany, Biochemistry and Production of Beans and Beverage - Removed
- 2019-01-07Coffee Botany, Biochemistry and Production of Beans and Beverage
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Emerging Technologies in Meat Processing: Production, Processing and Technology (IFST Advances in Food Science)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Oleic Acid: Production, Uses and Potential Health Effects
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Handbook of Cheese in Health: Production, nutrition and medical sciences (Human Health Handbooks)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Tropical Deltas and Coastal Zones: Food Production, Communities and Environment at the Land-Water Interface (Comprehensive Assessment of Water Management in Agriculture Series)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Tropical Roots and Tubers: Production, Processing and Technology (IFST Advances in Food Science)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Textiles and the Medieval Economy: Production, Trade, and Consumption of Textiles, 8th-16th Centuries
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Political Economy of Narcotics: Production, Consumption and Global Markets
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Oil: Production, Consumption and Environmental Impact (Environmental Science, Engineering and Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.