Posted on 2021-12-15, by book24h.
English | ASIN: B07NZX9DHY | 2019 | 13 hours and 21 minutes |MP3|M4B | 367 MB
You use software nearly every instant you're awake. And this may sound weirdly obvious, but every single one of those pieces of software was written by a programmer. Programmers are thus among the most quietly influential people on the planet. As we live in a world made of software, they're the architects. The decisions they make guide our behavior. When they make something newly easy to do, we do a lot more of it. If they make it hard or impossible to do something, we do less of it. If we want to understand how today's world works, we ought to understand something about coders.
Who exactly are the people that are building today's world? What makes them tick? What type of personality is drawn to writing software? And perhaps most interestingly - what does it do to them? One of the first pieces of coding a newbie learns is the program to make the computer say 'Hello, world!' Like that piece of code, Clive Thompson's Coders is a delightful place to begin to understand this vocation, which is both a profession and a way of life and which essentially didn't exist little more than a generation ago, but now is considered just about the only safe bet we can make about what the future holds. Thompson takes us close to some of the great coders of our time and unpacks the surprising history of the field.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50619
- 2022-06-26Secrets of the Sprakkar Iceland's Extraordinary Women and How They Are Changing the World [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Upstarts: How Uber, Airbnb, and the Killer Companies of the New Silicon Valley Are Changing the World [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-14Saudi America The Truth About Fracking and How It's Changing the World
- 2019-01-11Saudi America The Truth About Fracking and How It's Changing the World
- 2018-12-28Saudi America The Truth About Fracking and How It's Changing the World
- 2020-10-22Me: How to Sell Who You Are, What You Do, and Why You Matter to the World
- 2019-12-04Out of Our Minds: What We Think and How We Came to Think It
- 2019-10-28Out of Our Minds: What We Think and How We Came to Think It 2019
- 2019-07-11Out of Our Minds What We Think and How We Came to Think It
- 2017-06-30The Smear: How Shady Political Operatives and Fake News Control What You See, What You Think, and How You Vote
- 2013-03-25Reality is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World (Audiobook) (Repost)
- 2011-06-18Reality is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World (Audiobook)
- 2011-06-11Reality is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-13Discomfortable What Is Shame and How Can We Break Its Hold [Audiobook]
- 2021-06-13Coming to Our Senses: A Boy Who Learned to See, a Girl Who Learned to Hear, and How We All Discover the World
- 2020-10-22Generation Brave: The Gen Z Kids Who Are Changing the World
- 2020-03-02Basic Blockchain: What It Is and How It Will Transform the Way We Work and Live
- 2019-01-30Even Buffett Isn't Perfect What You Can - and Can't - Learn from the World's Greatest Investor - Removed
- 2019-01-27The Internet of Things: How Smart TVs, Smart Cars, Smart Homes, and Smart Cities Are Changing the World (AZW3)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.