Posted on 2011-03-04. By anonymous.
Publisher: O U P 2000 | 696 Pages | ISBN: 0198506589 | DJVU | 7 MB
This is the first biography ever written on the distinguished physicist Julian Schwinger. Schwinger was one of the most important and influential scientists of the twentieth century. The list of his contributions is staggering, from his early work leading to the Schwinger action principle, Euclidean quantum field theory, and the genesis of the standard model, to later valuable work on magnetic charge and the Casimir effect. He also shared the 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics with Richard Feynman. However, even among physicists, understanding and recognition of his work remains limited. This book by Mehra and Milton, both of whom were personally acquainted with Schwinger, presents a unique portrait that sheds light on both his personality and his work through discussion of his lasting influence on science. Anyone who wishes to gain a deeper understanding of one of the great physicists of this century needs to read this book.
- Ebooks list page : 10820
- 2013-05-05Climbing the Mountain: The Scientific Biography of Julian Schwinger (Repost)
- 2011-11-22Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2011-08-13Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2012-03-14Dirac: A Scientific Biography By Helge Kragh
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2011-10-28Essential Sources in the Scientific Study of Consciousness (Bradford Books)
- 2011-08-01Essential Sources in the Scientific Study of Consciousness (Bradford Books)
- 2011-05-31Ganutell: The Maltese Art of Making Artistic Flower
- 2021-06-13The Ogre: Biography of a Mountain and the Dramatic Story of the First Ascent
- 2021-04-15To the Greatest Heights: Facing Danger, Finding Humility, and Climbing a Mountain of Truth
- 2021-04-14To the Greatest Heights: Facing Danger, Finding Humility, and Climbing a Mountain of Truth [Audiobook]
- 2021-04-09To the Greatest Heights: Facing Danger, Finding Humility, and Climbing a Mountain of Truth
- 2020-12-08Climbing the Steps to Qingcheng Mountain A Practical Guide to the Path of Daoist Meditation and Qig...
- 2019-07-25#(Best) - Why You Should Read When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing by Daniel H. Pink Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB] - Removed
- 2018-12-30Hermann Haken From the Laser to Synergetics A Scientific Biography of the Early Years
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Hermann Haken: From the Laser to Synergetics: A Scientific Biography of the Early Years - Removed
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Climbing The Mountain: The Companion for Your Cancer Journey
- 2012-03-07In the Mind's Eye: Julian Hochberg on the Perception of Pictures, Films, and the World
- 2012-02-01Climbing the Limitless Ladder: A Life in Chemistry - C. N. R. Rao
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.