Posted on 2013-05-05. By anonymous.
2000 | 696 Pages | ISBN: 0198506589 | DJVU | 7 MB
This is the first biography ever written on the distinguished physicist Julian Schwinger. Schwinger was one of the most important and influential scientists of the twentieth century. The list of his contributions is staggering, from his early work leading to the Schwinger action principle, Euclidean quantum field theory, and the genesis of the standard model, to later valuable work on magnetic charge and the Casimir effect. He also shared the 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics with Richard Feynman. However, even among physicists, understanding and recognition of his work remains limited. This book by Mehra and Milton, both of whom were personally acquainted with Schwinger, presents a unique portrait that sheds light on both his personality and his work through discussion of his lasting influence on science. Anyone who wishes to gain a deeper understanding of one of the great physicists of this century needs to read this book.
- Ebooks list page : 22116
- 2011-03-04Climbing the Mountain: The Scientific Biography of Julian Schwinger
- 2011-11-22Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2011-08-13Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2012-03-14Dirac: A Scientific Biography By Helge Kragh
- 2014-01-06Intellectual Curiosity and the Scientific Revolution: A Global Perspective (repost)
- 2013-07-28The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine [Repost]
- 2013-04-24His Way: The Unauthorized Biography of Frank Sinatra (Repost)
- 2012-12-22The Scientific American Brave New Brain (repost)
- 2012-12-08Here Be Dragons: The Scientific Quest for Extraterrestrial Life (Repost)
- 2012-04-22The Scientific American Brave New Brain (Repost)
- 2011-11-23The Scientific American Brave New Brain [Repost]
- 2011-11-12Marijuana Myths Marijuana Facts: A Review Of The Scientific Evidence by Lynn Zimmer (Repost)
- 2014-03-31No Time to be Brief: A Scientific Biography of Wolfgang Pauli (Repost)
- 2013-05-01No Time to be Brief: A Scientific Biography of Wolfgang Pauli (Repost)
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2011-10-28Essential Sources in the Scientific Study of Consciousness (Bradford Books)
- 2011-08-01Essential Sources in the Scientific Study of Consciousness (Bradford Books)
- 2011-05-31Ganutell: The Maltese Art of Making Artistic Flower
- 2020-12-08Climbing the Steps to Qingcheng Mountain A Practical Guide to the Path of Daoist Meditation and Qig...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.