Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Configuration and Troubleshooting Best Practices for the Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW),
Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD): Configuration and Troubleshooting Best Practices for the Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW), Next-Generation Intr (Networking Technology: Security) by Nazmul Rajib
English | 4 Dec. 2017 | ISBN: 1587144808 | 800 Pages | AZW3 | 67.34 MB
This is the definitive guide to best practices and advanced troubleshooting techniques for the newest versions of Cisco's flagship Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) system running on Cisco ASA, VMWare ESXi, and FXOS platforms.
The authors draw on unsurpassed personal experience supporting Cisco Firepower customers worldwide, presenting detailed knowledge for configuring Firepower features to maximize performance and avoid trouble. Writing for consultants, service providers, and enterprise or government technical and security professionals, they show how to use Firepower's robust tools to investigate a wide variety of technical issues. Readers will also find expert guidance on other technologies that integrate Sourcefire capabilities, including ACS, ISE, and Splunk. Coverage includes:
Best practices for installation and hardware troubleshooting
Best practices and troubleshooting of deployment issues, traffic control policies, system administration, user identity, and access control
Best practices for generating log, report and troubleshoot data
Each consistently-organized chapter contains definitions, flowcharts or architectural diagrams, best practices, configuration steps (with detailed screenshots), troubleshooting tools and techniques, and FAQs drawn directly from issues raised by customers at Cisco Technical Assistance Centers.
The first Cisco guide to cover Firepower material that will be included in the new CCIE Security v5 exams, Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) also includes quizzes to help CCIE candidates prepare.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37738
- 2018-02-09Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD): Configuration and Troubleshooting Best Practices for the Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW),
- 2019-11-22Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Virtual 6 2 0 363
- 2018-12-25INE - Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
- 2018-12-16INE - Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
- 2018-12-10Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) - Part I.zip
- 2011-05-29Modal Logic and Process Algebra (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2020-07-31CUDA Fortran for Scientists and Engineers; Best Practices for Efficient CUDA Fortran Programming
- 2020-06-29Strategize Product Strategy and Product Roadmap Practices for the Digital Age
- 2020-06-24Strategize Product Strategy and Product Roadmap Practices for the Digital Age
- 2020-06-23Onboarding and Adoption Best Practices for Customer Success Management
- 2020-05-22Onboarding and Adoption Best Practices for Customer Success Management
- 2020-05-02Reliability, Maintainability, and Supportability: Best Practices for Systems Engineers (Wiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management)
- 2020-04-16Working with Millennials: Using Emotional Intelligence and Strategic Compassion to Motivate the Next Generation of Leaders
- 2020-01-02Network Programmability and Automation: Skills for the Next-Generation Network Engineer
- 2019-12-03Nanofood and Internet of Nano Things: For the Next Generation of Agriculture and Food Sciences
- 2019-08-08CUDA Fortran for Scientists and Engineers; Best Practices for Efficient CUDA Fortran Programming
- 2019-03-27Nanofood and Internet of Nano Things: For the Next Generation of Agriculture and Food Sciences
- 2019-01-11Echocardiography and Cardiovascular Function Tools for the Next Decade
- 2018-12-27Echocardiography and Cardiovascular Function Tools for the Next Decade
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.