Chinese Herbs and Herbal Medicine: Essential Components, Clinical Applications and Health Benefits (Public Health in the 21st Century)
Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
Radix Bupleuri (Chai Hu) is one of the most commonly used herbs in the Chinese medicine clinical practice. In Chinese medicine, it is believed that Radix Bupleuri is acrid, cool and bitter and enters liver and gallbladder meridians. This book discusses the use of Chinese herbs, such as Chai Hu, and other different herbal medicines for diseases and illnesses such as atopic dermatitis, and for cutaneous wound healing. It discusses the essential components, clinical applications and health benefits of herbal medicine.
- Ebooks list page : 43682
- 2011-11-28Biopolitics: An Advanced Introduction (Biopolitics: Medicine, Technoscience, and Health in the 21st Century)
- 2011-11-07Managing Construction and Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation
- 2019-12-10Beyond Official Development Assistance: Chinese Development Cooperation and African Agriculture (Governing China in the 21st Century)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Phantom Limb: Amputation, Embodiment, and Prosthetic Technology (Biopolitics: Medicine, Technoscience, and Health in the 21st)
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2020-03-04Italian Populism and Constitutional Law: Strategies, Conflicts and Dilemmas (Challenges to Democracy in the 21st Century)
- 2020-03-04Arthur Miller for the Twenty-First Century: Contemporary Views of His Writings and Ideas (American Literature Readings in the 21st Century)
- 2019-11-03Globalization and Environmental Challenges Reconceptualizing Security in the 21st Century
- 2018-09-25Stress and Anxiety Relief for Women in the 21st Century
- 2018-08-14Stress and Anxiety Relief for Women in the 21st Century
- 2018-05-31Applied Demography and Public Health in the 21st Century - Removed
- 2018-05-28Stress and Anxiety Relief for Women in the 21st Century
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Health and Well-Being: A Social and Cultural Perspective (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality: Building Just Societies in the 21st Century
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Walking and Walkable Communities: Health Goals and Implementation Strategies (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Health Economics and Policy Challenges in Global Emerging Markets (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Quality Control and Safety Evaluation of Natural Products (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Leadership and Personal Development: A Toolbox for the 21st Century Professional
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Periodontitis: Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.