[share_ebook] Chinaâ€™s Ascent: Power, Security, and the Future of International Politics (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs)
Posted on 2011-08-24, by wongmanwin.
Chinaâ€™s Ascent: Power, Security, and the Future of International Politics (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs)
Robert Art, Brandeis University
Avery Goldstein, University of Pennsylvania
G. John Ikenberry, Princeton University
Byung-Kook Kim, Korea University
Jonathan Kirshner, Cornell University
Jeffrey W. Legro, University of Virginia
Jack S. Levy, Rutgers University
Qin Yaqing, China Foreign Affairs University
Robert S. Ross, Boston College
Akio Takahara, University of Tokyo
Tang Shiping, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Wei Ling, China Foreign Affairs University
Zhu Feng, Peking University
Assessments of Chinaâ€™s importance on the world stage usually focus on a single dimension of Chinaâ€™s increasing power, rather than on the multiple sources of Chinaâ€™s rise, including its economic might and the continuing modernization of its military. It offers multiple analytical perspectives--constructivist, liberal, neorealist--on the significance of the many dimensions of Chinaâ€™s regional and global influence.
Distinguished authors consider the likelihood of conflict and peaceful accommodation as China grows ever stronger. They look at the changing position of China "from the inside": How do Chinese policymakers evaluate the contemporary international order and what are the regional and global implications of that worldview? The authors also address the implications of Chinaâ€™s increasing power for Chinese policymaking and for the foreign policies of Korea, Japan, and the United States.
- Ebooks list page : 13099
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2018-10-16Speaker Jim Wright: Power, Scandal, and the Birth of Modern Politics (PDF)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Trendy Fascism: White Power Music and the Future of Democracy (Suny Series in New Political Science)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Secure Oil and Alternative Energy: The Geopolitics of Energy Paths of China and the European Union (International Comparative Social Studies)
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2011-09-03Making Agreements in Medieval Catalonia: Power, Order, and the Written Word, 1000-1200 (Cambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series)
- 2011-07-12Making Agreements in Medieval Catalonia: Power, Order, and the Written Word, 1000-1200 (Cambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series)
- 2008-12-26On Global Order: Power, Values, and the Constitution on International Society
- 2020-05-12Economy and the Future: A Crisis of Faith (Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture)
- 2020-04-30Diplomacy and the Making of World Politics (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- 2020-04-30The Global Transformation: History, Modernity and the Making of International Relations (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- 2018-10-16The Fall of Wisconsin The Conservative Conquest of a Progressive Bastion and the Future of American Politics
- 2018-08-21The Fall of Wisconsin The Conservative Conquest of a Progressive Bastion and the Future of American Politics
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Parochialism, Cosmopolitanism, and the Foundations of International Law (ASIL Studies in International Legal Theory)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Democracy Remixed: Black Youth and the Future of American Politics (Transgressing Boundaries: Studies in Black Politics and Black Communities)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Economy and the Future: A Crisis of Faith (Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Responsibility and Liability in the Context of Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes by Sea: Existing Rules and the 1999 Liability Protocol to ... (Hamburg Studies on Maritime Affairs)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.