Posted on 2019-11-23, by rizentrop.
This book provides an in-depth understanding of how children’s development at different stages of their lives interfaces with the kind of education and support they need at school and home. It examines closely how education, in turn, influences their development and prepares them for an uncertain future. The chapters focus on the rapid developments of the 21st century that are changing the nature of education, especially the shift needed to being able to sift through and meaningfully deal with overwhelming volumes of information now available. This book helps readers understand how children can benefit from the digital environment while avoiding its pitfalls. Keeping in mind that in today’s world parents are getting to spend less time with their children, the authors provide research-backed ideas on how they can best enable children’s development, including their thoughts, feelings and notions of self. Given the increasing disparities, there is a perceptive analysis of how education ca
- Ebooks list page : 41865
- 2017-11-21[PDF] An Introduction to Plant Structure and Development: Plant Anatomy for the Twenty-First Century (2nd edition)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Digital Online Culture, Identity, and Schooling in the Twenty-First Century (New Frontiers in Education, Culture and Politics) - Removed
- 2011-12-20An Introduction to Plant Structure and Development: Plant Anatomy for the Twenty-First Century, 2 Edition
- 2011-04-28An Introduction to Plant Structure and Development: Plant Anatomy for the Twenty-First Century
- 2010-11-28An Introduction to Plant Structure and Development: Plant Anatomy for the Twenty-First Century, 2 Edition
- 2021-04-23Falsehood and Fallacy: How to Think, Read, and Write in the Twenty First Century
- 2021-04-23Race and Displacement: Nation, Migration, and Identity in the Twenty First Century
- 2020-12-07Higher Education in the Twenty-First Century
- 2020-11-23Environment, Power, and Society for the Twenty First Century: The Hierarchy of Energy [MOBI]
- 2020-05-11The Return of History: Conflict, Migration, and Geopolitics in the Twenty-First Century (CBC Massey Lectures)
- 2020-05-01Higher Education in the Twenty-First Century II
- 2020-04-29The Post-Racial Mystique: Media and Race in the Twenty-First Century (Critical Cultural Communication)
- 2020-04-17Deeper Learning: How Eight Innovative Public Schools Are Transforming Education in the Twenty-First Century
- 2020-01-03After Lacan: Literature, Theory and Psychoanalysis in the Twenty-First Century (After Series)
- 2019-12-28Democracy and Growth in the Twenty-first Century: The Diverging Cases of China and Italy
- 2019-11-27The Transition from Graduation to Work: Challenges and Strategies in the Twenty-First Century Asia Pacific and Beyond (Work, Organization, and Employment)
- 2019-07-21The Death of Web 2.0 : Ethics, Connectivity and Recognition in the Twenty-First Century
- 2019-05-21Democracy and Growth in the Twenty-first Century: The Diverging Cases of China and Italy
- 2019-01-31Learning and Teaching for the Twenty-First Century Festschrift for Professor Phillip Hughes - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.