Posted on 2009-09-01. By anonymous.
Government Institutes 2006 | ISBN-10: 0865878994 | 352 Pages | PDF | 1,7 MB
Chemistry for Nonchemists provides environmental, health and safety professionals with an introductory reference book that will help them to understand the fundamental principles of chemistry and to understand those principles as they apply to the environmental compliance programs that regulate workplace activity. The book uses easy-to-understand language, keeps the science and mathematical language to a minimum, and provides numerous resources for enhancing the learning process.
- Ebooks list page : 3407
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Advanced Biological Treatment Processes for Industrial Wastewaters: Principles and Applications (Integrated Environmental Technology Series)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Principles and Applications of Environmental Biotechnology for a Sustainable Future (Applied Environmental Science and Engineering for a Sustainable Future) - Removed
- 2010-10-25[request]Molecular Biotechnology: Principles and Applications of Recombinant DNA 4th edition
- 2020-05-23Plant-derived Pharmaceuticals: Principles and Applications for Developing Countries (Plant Science / Horticulture)
- 2019-12-29Adaptive Water Management: Concepts, Principles and Applications for Sustainable Development (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2019-11-23Nanostructures and Nanomaterials for Batteries: Principles and Applications
- 2019-11-23Thermodynamics: Fundamental Principles and Applications (UNITEXT for Physics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The MBR Book, Second Edition: Principles and Applications of Membrane Bioreactors for Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Heat Sealing Technology and Engineering for Packaging: Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Reliability Problems: General Principles and Applications in Mechanics of Solids and Structures (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Chemistry for Environmental Engineering and Science, 5th edition
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Quantum Physics for Scientists and Technologists: Fundamental Principles and Applications for Biologists, Chemists, Computer Scientists, and Nanotechnologists
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Robotics for Electronics Manufacturing: Principles and Applications in Cleanroom Automation
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Thermal Sensors: Principles and Applications for Semiconductor Industries
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Chemistry for Environmental and Earth Sciences
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Environmental Soil and Water Chemistry: Principles and Applications
- 2017-10-22[PDF] PEM Electrolysis for Hydrogen Production: Principles and Applications
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Voice Compression and Communications: Principles and Applications for Fixed and Wireless Channels
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The MBR Book: Principles and Applications of Membrane Bioreactors for Water and Wastewater Treatment (Elsevier)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.