Cash Flow Valuation or DCF Develop Your Financial Literacy
Posted on 2022-06-17, by raymanhero.
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 02:36:04
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Subtitles | Size: 704 MB
Learn the language of finance - the value concepts, & step toward your financial literacy with Excel applications.
What you'll learn
Explain why timing can affect the value of money
Draw a cash flow line for visualizing cash flow(s)
Differentiate compound interest from simple interest
Calculate the future value and present value of a single cash flow
Calculate the future value and present value of multiple cash flows
Differentiate between an annuity and a perpetuity
Differentiate between an ordinary annuity and an annuity due
Calculate the future value and present value of an ordinary annuity, an annuity due, and a perpetuity
No specific requirements
A little familiarity with Microsoft Excel interface would be helpful
> Are you going to explore the world of finance?
> Do you have issues in understanding the concept of value of money and cash flow valuation?
> Are you a (personal/business) financial decision maker who needs a foundation in the area of finance?
> Do you solve finance exercises/problems STEP BY STEP but do not really know why the STEPS are like that?
> Are you planning for a professional qualification like CFA in the area of Finance?
> Do you want to start using spreadsheet software like Excel for financial analysis, modelling, and valuation?
If your answer is 'YES' to any one of the above questions, THIS COURSE IS THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU TO START WITH...
value of money:
Why is the timing of cash flow important?
What is the interest?
How are the simple interest and compound interest different?
Future value and present value:
How to calculate the future value of a single cash flow?
How to calculate the future value of multiple cash flows?
How to calculate the present value of a single cash flow?
How to calculate the present value of multiple cash flows?
If you are looking for the answers to these questions, you have chosen the right course.
Almost everyone has to make financial decisions. Even if one is not a business manager or portfolio manager, s/he must make financial decisions appropriately for his/her personal financial well-being, which necessitates achieving financial literacy. The instructor recognizes the importance of financial literacy for all. This course is also suitable for absolute bners who have never attended a finance course before, wants to start achieving the financial literacy at a basic level, and may continue learning finance at advanced level in future.
Most of the personal and business level financial decision making involve the valuation of present and future cash flows. This course covers the essential concepts for understanding such valuation.
This course consists of several video lectures that will be updated over and based on students' requests, quizzes at the end of every section for testing your level of understanding, and additional resources. The lectures contain explanations of necessary concepts along with examples and illustrations. Some of the lectures will be prepared for demonstrating the MS Excel applications of the concepts covered in this course.
The instructor welcomes his students for continuous discussion with him. Any sort of input for improving the course is also appreciated. He also expects your positive and genuine review and rating of the course.
Who this course is for:
This course is for those who want to start the journey of developing their financial literacy. No prior formal education in finance is needed to understand the content.
As a supplementary course for students attending or going to attend the first course in finance.
Business managers with a non-finance background
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9395 dl's @ 2685 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
7415 dl's @ 3356 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8500 dl's @ 3983 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Cash Flow Valuation or DCF Develop Your Financial Literacy
Related Archive Books
Archive Books related to "Cash Flow Valuation or DCF Develop Your Financial Literacy":
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 52775
- 2021-12-20Cash Flow Valuation or DCF Develop Your Financial Literacy
- 2020-05-31Cash Flow Valuation Or Dcf Develop Your Financial Literacy
- 2020-04-01Cash Flow Valuation or DCF Develop Your Financial Literacy
- 2022-06-30A complete guide on DCF (Discounted Cash flow) Valuation
- 2022-06-24A complete guide on DCF (Discounted Cash flow) Valuation
- 2022-06-21A complete guide on DCF (Discounted Cash flow) Valuation
- 2020-08-01Master Cash Flow Valuation - Financial Literacy in Excel
- 2023-02-27Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2022-12-28Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2022-11-26Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2022-09-18Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2022-07-16Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2021-08-08Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2019-01-24Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2018-11-18Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2018-11-18Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2018-10-20Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2018-10-19Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Made Simple
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Principles of Cash Flow Valuation: An Integrated Market-Based Approach (Graphics Series)
No comments for "Cash Flow Valuation or DCF Develop Your Financial Literacy".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.