Posted on 2020-05-22, by Jockerss.
pdf | 1.87 MB | English |Autor : Gareth Bryant | 2019
Book Description :
The promise of harnessing market forces to combat climate change has been unsettled by low carbon prices, financial losses, and ongoing controversies in global carbon markets. And yet governments around the world remain committed to market-based solutions to bring down greenhouse gas emissions. This book discusses what went wrong with the marketisation of climate change and what this means for the future of action on climate change. The book explores the co-production of capitalism and climate change by developing new understandings of relationships between the appropriation, commodification and capitalisation of nature. The book reveals contradictions in carbon markets for addressing climate change as a socio-ecological, economic and political crisis, and points towards more targeted and democratic policies to combat climate change. This book will appeal to students, researchers, policy makers and campaigners who are interested in climate change and climate policy, and the political economy of capitalism and the environment.
Category : | Environmental Policy, Environmental Science, Environmental Issues
Download link Here
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload |
Thanks for downloading Carbon Markets in a Climate-Changing Capitalism :
- Ebooks list page : 43685
- 2020-06-17Carbon Markets in a Climate Changing Capitalism
- 2020-07-04Global Climate Change Policy and Carbon Markets Transition to a New Era
- 2018-06-28Climate Change and Carbon Markets A Handbook of Emissions Reduction Mechanisms
- 2018-06-12Climate Change and Carbon Markets A Handbook of Emissions Reduction Mechanisms
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Global Climate Change Policy and Carbon Markets: Transition to a New Era (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2010-04-10Climate Change and Carbon Markets: A Handbook of Emissions Reduction Mechanisms
- 2009-02-15Climate Change and Carbon Markets: A Handbook of Emissions Reduction Mechanisms
- 2020-05-05Renewable Gas: The Transition to Low Carbon Energy Fuels (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2020-04-07Changing Climate, Changing Worlds: Local Knowledge and the Challenges of Social and Ecological Change (Ethnobiology)
- 2019-11-25The Rise and Fall of the Carbon Dioxide Theory of Climate Change
- 2019-02-23Econometric Analysis of Carbon Markets The European Union Emissions Trading Scheme and the Clean
- 2019-01-31Econometric Analysis of Carbon Markets The European Union Emissions Trading Scheme and the Clean ...
- 2018-11-13The Global Carbon Cycle Integrating Humans, Climate, and the Natural World
- 2018-07-28Blue Carbon Coastal Sequestration for Climate Change Mitigation
- 2018-06-01The Evolution of Carbon Markets Design and Diffusion
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Rise and Fall of Carbon Emissions Trading (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Econometric Analysis of Carbon Markets: The European Union Emissions Trading Scheme and the Clean Development Mechanism - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Carbon Markets: An International Business Guide (Environmental Market Insights)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Voluntary Carbon Markets: An International Business Guide to What They Are and How They Work (Environmental Markets Insight Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.