Capacity Withdrawals in the Electricity Wholesale Market: Between Competition Law and Regulation (Munich Studies on Innovation and Competition)
Posted on 2020-01-27, by books_lover.
This book examines the issue of capacity withdrawals in the electricity wholesale market. Electricity generators can exercise market power in the wholesale market either by withdrawing generation capacity, or by pricing above competitive levels in order to achieve a higher market price and, thereby, increase revenues. After a comprehensive explanation of capacity withdrawal practices and the issues that arise when proceeding under competition law, the book analyses whether an increased state of transparency, as provided for in the REMIT and Regulation 543/2013, could facilitate the efficient functioning of electricity wholesale markets and the investigation of capacity withdrawal practices. It also examines the effect of the prohibition of market manipulation as prescribed in the REMIT in dealing with abusive capacity withdrawals in the electricity wholesale market.
- Ebooks list page : 42564
- 2020-06-28Medieval Market Morality Life, Law and Ethics in the English Marketplace, 1200-1500
- 2020-05-29Life on the Refrigerator Door Notes Between a Mother and Daughter, a novel
- 2020-05-13Life on the Refrigerator Door Notes Between a Mother and Daughter, a novel
- 2020-02-27Market Design Powers of the European Commission?: Remedies under Articles 7 and 9 Regulation 1/03 (Munich Studies on Innovation and Competition)
- 2019-03-25The Spatial Reformation Euclid Between Man, Cosmos, and God
- 2019-03-21The Spatial Reformation Euclid Between Man, Cosmos, and God
- 2019-03-07The Spatial Reformation Euclid Between Man, Cosmos, and God
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Future of the Law of the Sea: Bridging Gaps Between National, Individual and Common Interests
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Modern Child and the Flexible Labour Market: Early Childhood Education and Care (Studies in Childhood and Youth) - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Immigration and the Constraints of Justice: Between Open Borders and Absolute Sovereignty
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Maillard Reaction: Interface Between Aging, Nutrition and Metabolism
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Ghosts of Manila: The Fateful Blood Feud Between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Circulation of Knowledge Between Britain, India and China (History of Science and Medicine Library / Knowledge Infrastr)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Snow Mold: The Battle Under Snow Between Fungal Pathogens and Their Plant Hosts
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Alexandrian Tradition: Interactions between Science, Religion, and Literature (IRIS)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The Legacy of Bosman: Revisiting the Relationship Between EU Law and Sport (ASSER International Sports Law Series)
- 2016-12-26[PDF] Ghosts of Manila: The Fateful Blood Feud Between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier
- 2014-02-23The Maillard Reaction: Interface Between Aging, Nutrition and Metabolism
- 2013-05-03Barnicles' Computer Shorts: The Windows Registry: Differences Between regedit.exe and regedit32
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.