Posted on 2019-07-02, by Germany2020.
CSS Master Course: For Beginners
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 8.33 GB
Duration: 17 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Create stunning layouts using CSS3
What you'll learn
Learn how to use CSS to create beautiful websites
This course will take your CSS skills from the absolute basic to advanced. You'll learn everything you need to know to create complex layouts and elegant designs. During the course, we'll create 4 unique CSS projects, those projects will be covered in sections 6, 8, 10 and 12.
Section 2) Basic CSS - This is the first real section of the course. This section starts off by assuming 0 knowledge of CSS. As so, I will start off by breaking down in detail the concept of a CSS rule and then move on to basic selectors. Before the end of this section you'll have all the skills necessary to alter and typographic and backgrounds elements of your web pages.
Section 3) The Box Model - This section will breakdown the CSS box model. The box model is perhaps the most important concept that a web developer must understand before they can start creating any sort of layouts. I'll also cover in this section how to set the height and width of HTML elements.
Section 4) CSS Units - Up until this section we'll have only used pixels for unit sizes. Pixels are great for some things, but not optimal for everything. This section will show you how you can use relative units to make your projects easier to maintain.
Section 5) Positioning - CSS positioning can be a pretty complex thing, but it doesn't have to be. This section will simplify many of the more complicated CSS properties. Most notably things like floats, absolute positioning, vertical align, etc. After this section, you'll have the tools to create nearly and layout you'll ever need to create.
Section 7) Advanced Selectors - CSS offers many different types of selectors and also allows combining those selectors to create an even more specific selection. This section will also introduce you to pseudo classes & pseudo elements.
Section 9) Responsive Design - This section is short, but super important for modern web design. After this section you'll be able to use CSS3 media queries to drastically alter the layout of your pages based off the size of the screen currently viewing it.
Section 11) Animations & Transitions - This section will breakdown CSS transitions and CSS key-frame animations. CSS transitions will give how hover effects a much smoother transition and can be a great way to add some life into your web pages. Key-frame animations are more about creating animations that play when the page loads. This section will also show you how to use the transform property.
Section 13) Bonus - The final section of the course will go over many of the more "fun" CSS concepts that didn't fit anywhere else in the course. Including CSS variables, Gradients, Shadows, Filter, and much more.
If you have any questions about the course, feel free to message me. I usually reply very quickly, if anything I'll get back to you as fast as possible.
I hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
Novice Web Developers looking to up their CSS skills.
- Ebooks list page : 40761
- 2019-09-11Css Master Course For Beginners
- 2019-07-02CSS Master Course: For Beginners
- 2020-09-28WordPress Website Master Course for Beginners, from A to Z
- 2020-09-07WordPress Master Course for Beginners & Practicing Elementor
- 2020-08-21WordPress Website Master Course for Beginners, from A to Z
- 2019-11-18Beat Making Master Course For Beginners (ANY DAW)
- 2019-10-21Complete Web Developer Boot Camp Master Course for Beginners
- 2019-09-24Complete Web Developer Boot-Camp Master Course for Beginners
- 2019-09-14Html & Css Certification Course For Beginners
- 2019-06-23HTML & CSS - Certification Course for Beginners
- 2019-01-28Photography Master Course For Beginners Camera & Portrait
- 2019-01-25Photography Master Course For Beginners Camera & Portrait
- 2018-12-22Photography Master Course For Beginners Camera & Portrait
- 2018-12-10Photography Master Course For Beginners Camera & Portrait
- 2018-11-26Photography Master Course For Beginners Camera & Portrait
- 2018-11-16Photography Master Course For Beginners: Camera & Portrait
- 2018-11-12Photography Master Course For Beginners Camera & Portrait
- 2018-08-07CSS3 Master Series The Complete CSS Course for Beginners
- 2018-05-22CSS3 Master Series The Complete CSS Course for Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.