C# 9 and .NET 5 - Modern Cross Platform Development: Build intelligent apps, websites and services with Blazor, ASP.NET Core
Posted on 2020-11-20, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13: 978-1800568105 | 823 Pages | True EPUB + Code | 24.56 MB
A comprehensive guide for beginners to learn the key concepts, real-world applications, and latest features of C# 9 and .NET 5 with hands-on exercises using VS Code
Explore the newest additions to C# 9, the .NET 5 class library, Entity Framework Core and Blazor
Strengthen your command of ASP.NET Core 5.0 and create professional websites and services
Build cross-platform apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android
In C# 9 and .NET 5 - Modern Cross-Platform Development, Fifth Edition, expert teacher Mark J. Price gives you everything you need to start programming C# applications.
This latest edition uses the popular Visual Studio Code editor to work across all major operating systems. It is fully updated and expanded with a new chapter on the Microsoft Blazor framework.
The book's first part teaches the fundamentals of C#, including object-oriented programming and new C# 9 features such as top-level programs, target-typed new object instantiation, and immutable types using the record keyword. Part 2 covers the .NET APIs, for performing tasks like managing and querying data, monitoring and improving performance, and working with the file system, async streams, serialization, and encryption. Part 3 provides examples of cross-platform apps you can build and deploy, such as websites and services using ASP.NET Core or mobile apps using Xamarin.Forms.
By the end of the book, you will have acquired the understanding and skills you need to use C# 9 and .NET 5 to create websites, services, and mobile apps.
What you will learn
Build your own types with object-oriented programming
Query and manipulate data using LINQ
Build websites and services using ASP.NET Core 5
Create intelligent apps using machine learning
Use Entity Framework Core and work with relational databases
Discover Windows app development using the Universal Windows Platform and XAML
Build rich web experiences using the Blazor framework
Build mobile applications for iOS and Android using Xamarin.Forms
Who this book is for
This book is best for C# and .NET beginners, or programmers who have worked with C# in the past but feel left behind by the changes in the past few years. This book doesn't expect you to have any C# or .NET experience; however, you should have a general understanding of programming.
Students and professionals with a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) background can certainly benefit from this book.
Table of Contents
Hello, C#! Welcome, .NET Core!
Controlling Flow and Converting Types
Writing, Debugging, and Testing Functions
Building Your Own Types with Object-Oriented Programming
Implementing Interfaces and Inheriting Classes
Understanding and Packaging .NET Types
Working with Common .NET Types
Working with Files, Streams, and Serialization
Protecting Your Data and Applications
Working with Databases Using Entity Framework Core
Querying and Manipulating Data with LINQ
Improving Performance and Scalability with Multitasking
Introducing Practical Applications of C# and .NET
Building Websites Using ASP.NET Core Razor Pages
Building Websites Using the Model-View-Controller Pattern
Building Websites Using a Content Management System
Building and Consuming Web Services
Building Intelligent Apps Using Machine Learning
Building Web User Interfaces Using Blazor
Building Cross-Platform Mobile Apps Using Xamarin.Forms
Appendix A (Bonus Chapter)
Appendix B (Bonus Chapter)
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45315
- 2021-09-10C# 8.0 and .NET Core 3.0 - Modern Cross-Platform Development - Fourth Edition (repost)
- 2020-12-14C# 9 and .NET 5 - Modern Cross-Platform Development - Fifth Edition (Code Files)
- 2020-12-14C# 9 and .NET 5 - Modern Cross-Platform Development - Removed
- 2020-02-19C# 7 and .NET Core: Modern Cross-Platform Development: Create powerful cross-platform applications using C# 7, .NET Core, and Visual Studio 2017 or Visual Studio Code, 2nd Edition Ed 2
- 2019-12-08C# 8.0 and .NET Core 3.0 - Modern Cross-Platform Development - Fourth Edition: Build applications with C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET Core, and ML.NET using Visual Studio Code
- 2019-11-03C# 8.0 and .NET Core 3.0 – Modern Cross-Platform Development - Fourth Edition: Build applications with C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET Core, and ML.NET using Visual Studio Code
- 2018-03-20C# 7.1 and .NET Core 2.0 - Modern Cross-Platform Development - Third Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] C# 7 and .NET Core: Modern Cross-Platform Development - Second Edition
- 2017-11-29[PDF] C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0: Modern Cross-Platform Development
- 2017-11-09C# 7 and .NET Core Modern Cross-Platform Development - Second Edition
- 2017-11-09C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0 Modern Cross-Platform Development
- 2017-11-07C# 7 and .NET Core: Modern Cross-Platform Development - Second Edition
- 2017-11-06C# 7 and .NET Core Modern Cross-Platform Development - Second Edition
- 2017-11-06C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0 Modern Cross-Platform Development
- 2017-11-02C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0: Modern Cross-Platform Development
- 2017-10-30C# 7 and .NET Core Modern Cross-Platform Development - Second Edition
- 2017-10-30C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0 Modern Cross-Platform Development
- 2017-10-24C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0: Modern Cross-Platform Development
- 2017-10-24C# 7 and .NET Core: Modern Cross-Platform Development - Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.