[request_ebook] Business Guide to Trade and Investment - Volume I - International Trade
Author: PETER ALLGEIER, ARTHUR E. APPLETON, JUDAH J. ARIEL, STEWART BAKER, OLIVIA BURZYNSKA-HERNANDEZ, DANIEL CANNISTRA, PEGGY CLARKE,
Publisher: International Chamber of Commerce
Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2022-10-11, by Startup.
This first volume on International Trade edited by Arthur Appleton and Patrick Macrory, is a most welcome addition to the publications on international trade law and policy.
Volume 1 of this series introduces business interests to the international and regional rules applicable to trade in goods and services, as well as to aspects of trade such as intellectual property rights and dispute settlement. Businesses that have an understanding of the history of the General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs (GATT) and the World Trade Organization (WTO) will find it easier to appreciate how they can benefit economically from the international trade regime.
Volume 1 covers the following subject areas:
- Introduction to the world trading system, economic and political benefits of trade, structure and functioning of the WTO
- Fundamental rules governing international trade
- Customs issues including how customs authorities determine the amount of duties due on imports
- Non-tariff barriers
- WTO rules relating to subsidies
- How industries can obtain relief from imports causing them harm
- Rules applicable to trade in agricultural goods
- Government procurement
- Export Controls and Sanctions
- Rules applicable to Trade in Services, IP rights
- How disputes are settled in the WTO and regional trade agreements
The book also includes case studies showing how particular industries have used the rules to open foreign markets or to protect themselves from injurious imports.
The authors have worked hard to simplify the complex and technical subjects of trade and investment to make them more accessible. Technical subjects have been broken down into readily understandable language. Business guidance is provided in the form of Shaded Tip Boxes, as well as legal details in Text Boxes.
- Ebooks list page : 54575
- 2022-10-11[request_ebook] Business Guide to Trade and Investment - Volume II - International Investment
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2022-07-02U.S. Public Pension Handbook A Comprehensive Guide for Trustees and Investment Staff
- 2021-08-30Business Lifecycle, Dividend Policy And Investment Strategy
- 2021-03-03U.S. Public Pension Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide for Trustees and Investment Staff
- 2019-06-24Business Cycles History, Theory and Investment Reality
- 2019-04-01Business Lifecycle, Dividend Policy and Investment Strategy
- 2019-01-28Business Lifecycle, Dividend Policy and Investment Strategy by Knowledge Pursue
- 2019-01-28Business Lifecycle, Dividend Policy and Investment Strategy
- 2019-01-11Business Lifecycle, Dividend Policy and Investment Strategy
- 2019-01-10Business Lifecycle, Dividend Policy and Investment Strategy by Knowledge Pursue
- 2019-01-08Business Lifecycle, Dividend Policy and Investment Strategy
- 2018-04-25Posing Guide for Models and Photographers - Volume 4 - Featuring Callie (Posing Guides)
- 2018-04-24Posing Guide for Models and Photographers - Volume 9 (Posing Guides)
- 2018-04-24Posing Guide for Models and Photographers - Volume 3 - Featuring Trish (Posing Guides)
- 2018-04-24Posing Guide For Models and Photographers - Volume 13 (Posing Guides)
- 2018-04-22Posing Guide for Models and Photographers - Volume 6 - Featuring Natalie (Posing Guides)
- 2018-04-22Posing Guide For Models and Photographers - Volume 8 Featuring Melissa (Posing Guides)
- 2018-04-19Posing Guide for Models and Photographers - Volume 7 - Featuring Ying (Posing Guides)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.