Posted on 2021-08-26, by book24h.
Business Etiquette: A Practical Guide by Sorin Dumitrascu
English | September 20, 2020 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B08JF5M6BH | 227 pages | MOBI | 0.29 Mb
Professionalism refers to more than just doing your job well in isolation. It involves focusing on providing others with high-quality work and service, and on meeting or exceeding their expectations.To do this, you have to be conscious of your surroundings and of how your actions impact others. You also have to consider the standards of professional behavior that apply in a given context, and respect these - not only through your actions, but in terms of the image you convey.Although soemone might be highly skilled and efficient in the work he produces, his clothing choice is unprofessional because it doesn't meet his company's standards.This book introduces you to the basics of business etiquette. It explains how to present yourself in the work environment by dressing professionally and maintaining a professional workspace. And it describes ways of protecting your professional reputation outside the office. This has become especially important in the era of the Internet and social media.After completing this book, you'll be better equipped to practice good business etiquette. In turn, this can help you strengthen your professional reputation and build a successful career.Have you ever worked in an organization where some people remained indifferent to their work commitments? Where they've failed to admit to their own work failures, content to let the blame fall on others? Or where they've boasted ungraciously about their successes? Professionalism, good business etiquette, and personal accountability are the attributes of high achievers. Employees who readily take responsibility for their actions and show courtesy to their colleagues inspire confidence in others and tend to be more successful.Reliable and dedicated employees accept personal accountability for their actions and their work. This involves taking the power to succeed into their own hands, acting on their goals, and increasing their personal productivity.In this book, you'll learn about professionalism, business etiquette, and making yourself accountable by following the four steps of the personal accountability framework:1. focusing your efforts by setting SMART goals, which are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-framed2. developing an action plan for each SMART goal by being clear on what you want to achieve, removing obstacles and limitations, and identifying subgoals3. managing your energies and priorities so you can focus on achieving what's important and complete everything you need to, and4. staying focused and re-energized, so you can avoid being distracted and tackle your goals with commitment and enthusiasm.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 49162
- 2012-04-19The Game Audio Tutorial: A Practical Guide to Sound and Music for Interactive Games by Richard Stevens [REPOST] - Removed
- 2012-01-03Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-12-20Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-26Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-25A Practical Guide to Geostatistical Mapping
- 2011-11-25Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management
- 2011-10-20The Basics of Troubleshooting in Plastics Processing An Introductory Practical Guide
- 2022-06-21Business Resilience A Practical Guide to Sustained Progress Delivered at Pace
- 2021-11-19Business Research A Practical Guide for Students, 5th Edition
- 2021-09-06Business Experimentation A Practical Guide for Driving Innovation and Performance in Your Business
- 2021-07-25Navigating Japan's Business Culture A Practical Guide to Succeeding in the Japanese Market
- 2020-05-11Leading Business Change: A Practical Guide to Transforming Your Organization
- 2018-11-01Managing Business Risk A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Business
- 2018-10-29Managing Business Risk A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Business
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Beyond 401(k)s for Small Business Owners: A Practical Guide to Incentive, Deferred Compensation, and Retirement Plans
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Managing Business Risk: A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Business
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Leading Business Change: A Practical Guide to Transforming Your Organization
- 2017-10-25[PDF] UML for the IT Business Analyst: A Practical Guide to Object-Oriented Requirements Gathering
- 2013-04-11Howard Podeswa, UML for the IT Business Analyst: A Practical Guide to Object-Oriented Requirements Gathering - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.