Posted on 2020-11-03, by 0nelovee.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.69 GB | Duration: 5h 33m
What you'll learn
building event-driven microservices apps using aspnet core 5.0, rabbitmq,masstransit, signalr core and face detection
Intermediate knowledge of C#
This course is going to teach you how to build event-driven microservices apps using the latest dotnet core version 5.0.
While you learn microservices apps, you will practice how to design microservices which communicate via a message bus, via HTTP Rest and also via SignalR Core.
The course will teach you the message-driven architecture as applied to an image processing app through which you will get to learn the important libraries available for image processing with C#.
You will also have a go at using the Microsoft Azure's Freely Available Face Detection facility to get your faces detected and sent back to your application instead of doing it by yourself. To that end, you will learn how to get Face API keys from Azure site and adapt your code so that it can communicate with that service offered by MS.
You will learn how to convert jpeg images to byte arrays for transmission over the message bus and also over the Http channel, and how to store them in database tables in byte array format. . You will also learn how to get back the original images from the byte arrays.
You will learn how to dockerize your microservices and orchestrate them via docker-compose technology.
Who this course is for:
distributed application developers preffering to use aspnet core technoology stack
- Ebooks list page : 45121
- 2020-02-15Building Microservices with ASP.NET Core: Develop, Test, and Deploy Cross-Platform Services in the Cloud
- 2017-09-27Building Microservices with ASP.NET Core: Develop, Test, and Deploy Cross-Platform Services in the Cloud
- 2018-09-12Building Single Page Application Using ASP.NET Core & Angular (AZW3)
- 2018-08-14Building Single Page Application Using ASP.NET Core & Angular
- 2020-09-29Versioning and Evolving Microservices in ASP NET Core - Removed
- 2020-05-22ASP NET Core 3 and React: Hands On full stack web development using ASP NET Core, React, and TypeScript 3 By: Carl Rippon - Removed
- 2020-04-23Pluralsight Building Asp Net Core Hosted Services And Net Core Worker Services-NOLEDGE - Removed
- 2020-03-23Building Your First ASP.NET Core 2 MVC Application - Removed
- 2020-03-04Pluralsight BUILDING YOUR FIRST ASP NET CORE 2 MVC APPLICATION - Removed
- 2020-01-28Restful API using ASP.NET Core 2.2 & 3
- 2020-01-25Restful API using ASP.NET Core 2.2 & 3
- 2019-12-16Beginning Database Programming Using ASP.NET Core 3: With MVC, Razor Pages, Web API, jQuery, Angular, SQL Server, and NoSQL
- 2019-11-22Migrating ASP.NET Microservices to ASP.NET Core: By Example
- 2019-10-21Step By Step: Create Web API Using ASP.Net Core
- 2019-09-30Step By Step: Create Web API Using ASP.Net Core
- 2019-09-11Step-By-Step Create Web API Using ASP.Net Core
- 2019-07-02Building Your First ASP.NET Core 2 MVC Application - Removed
- 2019-04-30Pluralsight Building Your First Asp Net Core 2 Mvc Application-Jgtiso - Removed
- 2019-03-25Building Your First ASP.NET Core 2 MVC Application - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.