Posted on 2020-09-16, by mitsumi.
Duration: 2h 31m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 551 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Android Jetpack lets you create stable, maintainable apps with well-thought-out architectures. Jetpack libraries help developers focus on best practices, reduce repetition, and write code that runs on all supported Android versions and devices.
In this course, instructor David Gassner introduces his favorite Jetpack libraries and functionality using a practical, hands-on project: building a new Android app from scratch. Discover how to display a list of data, create a screen for editing, manage data in memory, add data to persistent storage, and edit and update records. Along the way, you can learn how to leverage the Navigation, Room, and other libraries, as well as features such as RecyclerViews, fragments, and adapter and type converter classes, in your own Android apps. You'll be surprised by how much you can do with such a small amount of code-and how much faster and scalable your development workflow can be-with the addition of Jetpack libraries.
Configuring Android Studio
Adding a navigation controller
Creating a custom layout for the list
Binding data to the RecyclerView
Creating an editor screen
Passing data to fragments
Managing data persistence with Room
Unit testing database logic
Managing data and business logic
Adding and deleting records from the database
Editing and deleting records
- Ebooks list page : 44594
- 2020-09-10Building an Android App with Jetpack Libraries
- 2019-02-17Lynda Building an Android App with Architecture Components-XQZT
- 2019-01-30Building an Android App with Architecture Components XQZT
- 2018-11-03Building an Android App with Architecture Components
- 2018-09-24Building an Android App with Architecture Components
- 2018-08-07Building an Android App with Architecture Components
- 2018-07-10Building an Android App with Architecture Components
- 2018-06-01Building an Android App with Architecture Components
- 2018-05-28Building an Android App with Architecture Components
- 2019-02-17Lynda com Building a Game App with the Android SDK-ELOHiM
- 2019-01-31Building a Game App with the Android SDK ELOHiM
- 2016-10-14Building a Game App with the Android SDK
- 2020-05-27Creating Your First Android App With Android Studio And Firebase
- 2020-03-05Pluralsight Building a Web App with ASP NET Core MVC Entity Framework Core Bootstrap and Angular - Removed
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight BUILDING A WEB APP WITH ASPNET CORE MVC 6 EF CORE AND ANGULAR - Removed
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight BUILDING YOUR FIRST APP WITH SPRING BOOT AND ANGULAR TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2020-03-01Lynda Building a FullStack App with Angular 2and and Spring BootXQZT
- 2020-02-02Lynda Building a FullStack App with Angular 2and and Spring BootXQZT
- 2020-01-31Lynda Building a FullStack App with Angular 2and and Spring BootXQZT
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.