Posted on 2018-09-12, by manhneovn.
Let me put this part first. Building Single Page App using ASP.NET Core and Angular is not at all meant for freshers or for those who just started programming. Building Single Page App using ASP.NET Core and Angular is written in such a way, that while reading you will be building fully functional End-To-End app which you will be starting from basics to advanced concepts in every area. This book uses tons of concepts like Solid Principles, Repository Pattern, Unit of Work Pattern, Entity Framework, Design Principles and many other things to name a few. Hence, Author expects to have basic knowledge around these technology stacks to understand the book completely. This book is all about building industry standard application by coupling variety of technologies together. Hence, readers are expected to have basic knowledge on the same.
Angular is used as Single Page Framework for client side. Soon after Angular creation in 2009, AngularJS grew like widely popular framework for building Single Page Application. It started with AngularJS, where in AngularJS still exists and it will remain for the years to come. Now a days its also known as Angular 1. In order to make this framework more robust and lightning fast, google overhauled this framework completely and decided to change the architecture. They re-written entire framework in Typescript, which means type system is baked in into its core. Angular is wholly different component written for futuristic web. It is written on top of ES6, web components, web workers, reactive programming and Typescript to name a few. Modularity is the key concept in Angular on which everything is built around. It also offers bountiful collection of configuration and tooling which makes an Angular app very fast.
- Ebooks list page : 37124
- 2018-08-14Building Single Page Application Using ASP.NET Core & Angular
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight Building an Enterprise Application with ASP NET Core MVC - Removed
- 2020-01-02Building An Enterprise Application With Asp Net Core Mvcs
- 2019-10-20Building an Enterprise Application with ASP.NET Core MVC
- 2019-09-30Building an Enterprise Application with ASP.NET Core MVC
- 2019-09-17Building an Enterprise Application with ASP.NET Core MVC
- 2019-02-08Building Single Page App With ASP.NET MVC 5 and Angular (AZW3)
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Building an Enterprise Application with ASP NET Core MVC - Removed
- 2018-04-01Single-Page Application with ASP.NET & jQuery Hands-On
- 2018-03-10Single-Page Application with ASP.NET & jQuery Hands-On
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Building Single Page App With ASP.NET MVC 5 and Angular: Rahul Sahay
- 2017-11-02Building Single Page App With ASP.NET MVC 5 and Angular
- 2017-09-20Building an Enterprise Application with ASP.NET Core MVC - Removed
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Using ASP NET Core to Build Single page Applications - Removed
- 2017-04-18Using ASP.NET Core to Build Single-page Applications - Removed
- 2020-11-03Building microservices using asp.net core 5.0 and docker
- 2020-10-06Building RESTful Web APIs with ASP.NET Core 3.1
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.