Building Equality and Opportunity Through Social Guarantees: New Approaches to Public Policy and the Realization of Rights
Posted on 2009-09-23. By anonymous.
World Bank Publications | 2009 | ISBN: 082137883X | 296 pages | PDF | 1,2 MB
This book examines the validity of a social guarantees approach as a framework for evaluating, monitoring, and improving the design of social policy. Social guarantees are defined as sets of policy mechanisms that determine citizens' entitlements related to basic services and ensure their fulfillment on the part of the state. The social guarantee concept gives operational expression to fundamental human rights principles by providing mechanisms for awareness, participation, equity, and redress in the delivery of social policy. In addition, the social guarantees approach responds to an emerging global need for a comprehensive social policy model - a new social contract between the state and its citizens - that can face up to the challenges of inclusive and sustainable globalization. The book includes analytical case studies from Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay, South Africa, and the Caribbean region.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 3500
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Building Equality and Opportunity through Social Guarantees: New Approaches to Public Policy and the Realization of Rights (New Frontiers of Social Policy)
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Freedom, Equality and the Market: Arguments on Social Policy
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Freedom, Equality and the Market: Arguments on Social Policy
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2011-12-08Musculoskeletal Disorders and the Workplace: Low Back and Upper Extremities
- 2011-08-09New Approaches to Characterization and Recognition of Faces
- 2010-01-23Children, Families and Social Exclusion: New approaches to prevention
- 2009-02-26Reflexive Democracy: Political Equality and the Welfare State (Studies in Contemporary German Social Thought)
- 2020-06-25Analysis and Public Policy: Successes, Failures and Directions for Reform (New Horizons in Public Policy series)
- 2020-04-24The Middle East and Brazil: Perspectives on the New Global South (Public Cultures of the Middle East and North Africa)
- 2020-03-14Public Policy Circulation: Arenas, Agents and Actions (New Horizons in Public Policy series)
- 2018-05-13Race, Equality, and the Burdens of History
- 2018-01-30[PDF] North Korea and the World: Human Rights, Arms Control, and Strategies for Negotiation (Asia in the New Millennium)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Public Finance and Public Policy in the New Century (CESifo Seminar Series)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Efficiency, Equality and the Ownership of Property
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Price of China's Economic Development: Power, Capital, and the Poverty of Rights (Asian In The New Millennium)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.