Posted on 2020-07-15, by 0nelovee.
English | PDF,EPUB | 2020 | 467 Pages | ISBN : 148425886X | 38 MB
Apply computer vision and machine learning concepts in developing business and industrial applications using a practical, step-by-step approach.
The book comprises four main sections starting with setting up your programming environment and configuring your computer with all the prerequisites to run the code examples. Section 1 covers the basics of image and video processing with code examples of how to manipulate and extract useful information from the images. You will mainly use OpenCV with Python to work with examples in this section.
Section 2 describes machine learning and neural network concepts as applied to computer vision. You will learn different algorithms of the neural network, such as convolutional neural network (CNN), region-based convolutional neural network (R-CNN), and YOLO. In this section, you will also learn how to train, tune, and manage neural networks for computer vision. Section 3 provides step-by-step examples of developing business and industrial applications, such as facial recognition in video surveillance and surface defect detection in manufacturing.
The final section is about training neural networks involving a large number of images on cloud infrastructure, such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. It walks you through the process of training distributed neural networks for computer vision on GPU-based cloud infrastructure. By the time you finish reading Building Computer Vision Applications Using Artificial Neural Networks and working through the code examples, you will have developed some real-world use cases of computer vision with deep learning.
· Employ image processing, manipulation, and feature extraction techniques
· Work with various deep learning algorithms for computer vision
· Train, manage, and tune hyperparameters of CNNs and object detection models, such as R-CNN, SSD, and YOLO
· Build neural network models using Keras and TensorFlow
· Discover best practices when implementing computer vision applications in business and industry
· Train distributed models on GPU-based cloud infrastructure
- Ebooks list page : 44116
- 2021-01-09Analysis and Applications of Artificial Neural Networks
- 2020-12-28Applications of Artificial Neural Networks for Nonlinear Data
- 2020-08-10Gas Turbines Modeling, Simulation, and Control: Using Artificial Neural Networks
- 2020-05-22Mastering Computer Vision with TensorFlow 2.x Build advanced computer vision applications using m...
- 2019-12-18Using Artificial Neural Networks for Analog Integrated Circuit Design Automation (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2019-06-28Gas Turbines Modeling, Simulation, and Control Using Artificial Neural Networks
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Gas Turbines Modeling, Simulation, and Control: Using Artificial Neural Networks
- 2010-04-04Analysis and Applications of Artificial Neural Networks
- 2009-12-30Analysis and Applications of Artificial Neural Networks
- 2009-06-26Analysis and Applications of Artificial Neural Networks
- 2009-05-06Analysis and Applications of Artificial Neural Networks. L.P.J. Veelenturf.Prentice Hall.1995 - Removed
- 2008-08-14Clinical Applications of Artificial Neural Networks
- 2007-12-29Clinical Applications of Artificial Neural Networks
- 2020-12-22Udemy - Artificial Neural Networks tutorial - theory & applications
- 2020-03-06Pytorch Bootcamp For Artificial Neural Networks And Deep Learning Applications
- 2020-01-20PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications
- 2020-01-08Artificial Neural Networks for Engineering Applications
- 2019-12-30Mastering OpenCV 4: A comprehensive guide to building computer vision and image processing applications with C , 3rd Edition
- 2019-12-29PyTorch Bootcamp for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.