Posted on 2020-03-03, by perica123.
Build Next-Level Apps w/ TensorFlow, Python & Sketch
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 21h 26 mn | 12.03 GB
Created by: Mammoth Interactive, John Bura
Enroll now to create a portfolio driven by machine learning, as well as eye grabbing user interfaces in Sketch.
What you'll learn
Improve your projects to make faster apps and more accurate models.
Build and run Python projects.
Build and run Android projects.
Wireframe apps and make your own libraries.
Create dynamic user interface elements.
No experience required!
This course was recorded on a Mac.
The Sketch sections require a Mac computer or MacOS virtual machine software. All other sections are PC-compatible.
Learn to Code and Design for Machine Learning Apps
Discover applications of machine learning and where we use machine learning daily. Design apps, icons, landing pages, and animations with Sketch. And much more.
Funded by a #1 Kickstarter Project
Create your own object-localization, image/text classificiation and text summarizer. Import a model built in PyCharm into Android Studio with a multi-step process. Build a simple digit recognition project using the MNIST handwritten digit database.
15 Supplemental Resources
Watch Offline via the Udemy App
21.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Build Apps with PreBuilt Models
Learn how the TensorFlow estimator differs from other computational graphs. Dive through TensorBoard e x a mples. Learn Python language fundamentals. Learn Java language fundamentals.
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
Hands-On Machine Learning: Learn TensorFlow, Python, & Java!
Complete Sketch UI For Beginners: App Design From Scratch!
The Machine Learning and App Building Masterclass
Build a User Interface From Scratch
You'll learn to animate with Anima and Principle, and wireframe mobile apps! By the end of this course, you will be able to build any mobile page you want from practice at log-in pages, main pages, settings pages, and user list pages. You'll also learn to create icons for apps or other projects.
Landing Pages and Graphics
Promote your app with a web landing page
Make vector graphics from your drawings or sketches
Work faster than ever before with a clean interface and cutting edge techniques
Make your own libraries
Create dynamic user interface elements
Learn Android, Python and Java
You will learn the basics of languages, programs, and underlying concepts of machine learning. Watch over-the-shoulder style and follow along to build your own machine learning-driven mobile apps.
Learn to Prototype Apps
Install Sketch and start projects
Use pencils, shapes, artboard, text, color and symbols
Find any copyright free image and font you need
Create eye enticing color palettes
Machine Learning Models
Explore different machine learning mechanisms and commonly used algorithms. Learn how TensorFlow makes machine learning development easier.
Build a complete computational model. Train and test a model and use it for future predictions. Build a linear regression model to fit a line through data and predict values.
Build apps, learn PyCharm, Android Studio, Machine Learning, TensorFlow models, TensorBoard, and so much more in this epic artificial intelligence course.
Build a Massive Project
You will make numerous pages for an application, including the landing page, log-in page, main page, settings page, and user list page. You will build an app icon. We even cover exporting and prototyping.
Promoting your app is a crucial part if you want to make money as an app developer. We'll show you how to build a beautiful landing page to display your app.
Enroll Now for Lifetime Access
Who this course is for:
People who want to learn machine learning concepts through practical projects with PyCharm, Python, Android Studio, Java, and TensorFlow
Anyone who wants to learn the technology that is shaping how we interact with the world around us
Anyone who wants to use data for prediction, recognition, and classification
Developers who need help with the design portion of their app development process
Anyone who likes art and design and wants to learn a new program to put in their portfolio
Designers who want to add an in-demand user interface designer skill to their resume
- Ebooks list page : 42884
- 2020-04-17Build Next Level Apps W Tensorflow, Python & Sketch
- 2020-03-03Build Next-Level Apps w TensorFlow, Python & Sketch
- 2020-02-28Build Next-Level Apps w TensorFlow, Python & Sketch
- 2020-04-15Build Python Apps With Tensorflow And A Fun Super Tank Game
- 2020-03-29Build Python Apps with TensorFlow and a Fun Super Tank Game
- 2020-03-06Build Python Apps with TensorFlow and a Fun Super Tank Game
- 2020-03-05Build Python Apps with TensorFlow and a Fun Super Tank Game
- 2019-12-09Build Kick Ass Apps with Python Be a Boss at Python In No Time
- 2019-11-22Build Kick-Ass Apps with Python - Be a Boss at Python In No Time
- 2019-06-24Build 10 Desktop Apps with Python PyQt
- 2019-05-20Supercharged Python Take Your Code to the Next Level
- 2019-04-29R Shiny Interactive Web Apps - Next Level Data Visualization
- 2019-04-09R Shiny Interactive Web Apps - Next Level Data Visualization
- 2019-02-04PYTHON THE NEXT LEVEL INTERMEDIATE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Python, The Next Level (Intermediate)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Python, The Next Level (Intermediate)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Udemy - Learn Python and Automate Network Tasks: Build Your Own Apps
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Take Your Sales to the Next Level: Advanced Skills to Build Stronger Relationships and Close More Deals
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Take Your Sales to the Next Level: Advanced Skills to Build Stronger Relationships and Close More Deals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.