Posted on 2020-06-22, by nokia241186.
Build Dynamic Applications with GraphQL
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720|ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2channels | 8h 43 mn | 3.84 GB
Created by: Robert Hostlowsky
A rapid guild to building web apps with GraphQL
What you'll learn
Build complete, effective web apps that interact with a backend via GraphQL queries.
Construct a schema for your project on GraphQL.
Create your own server for your application in GraphQL.
Learn tooling to troubleshoot issues that may occur while using your own or any other GraphQL server.
Use Apollo Cache effectively to avoid unnecessary round-trips and provide a smooth experience for your end users.
Create your own GraphQL backend on any cloud-with minimal effort.
Easily turn any data you have into real-time applications-without using third-party services or cumbersome manual polling.
Basic knowledge of creating a web application with React is mandatory.
Are you a frontend developer looking for a simpler way to interact with the server side? Look no further, as this Course is perfect for you!
GraphQL is a data-fetching API developed by Facebook. It powers millions of devices and most components of the Facebook and Instagram website. In this course, you will get an introduction into GraphQL as a bridge to React client application to communicate with servers as the missing data-fetching or query language. You will then learn to add features to your board such as adding or editing a task, implement the shared whiteboard functionality by populating the changes into other sessions and much more. Moving further, build a job board application using Apollo Client to React. Create a chat application and dive deep into its advanced topics such as Authenticatiouthorization and Real-time Subscriptions. In the last application, we will look at how you can use Apollo client in combination with REST APIs.
By the end of the course, you will know how to create real-world GraphQL effectively and apply those skills at your job, efficient in using GraphQL for API development.
Contents and Overview
This training program includes 2 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
The first course, Hands-on Application Building with GraphQL you will learn how to build your own Trello-like web application using GraphQL. The course starts by teaching you GraphQL basics and comparing it with REST; you will then learn to run queries and specify types in its schema system. The course then shows you how to build a Graphql server and a client UI and connect this Apollo-based client to the server. You will then learn to add features to your board such as adding or editing a task. You will then see how to implement the shared whiteboard functionality by populating the changes into other sessions and how to solve the conflicts in this real-world scenario with concurrent changes from different users. The course then shows you how to add authentication to your application to prevent unwanted access to it and user-centric web service. Finally, you will learn troubleshooting typical problems that may occur while running your app, and how to fine-tune the schema and communication of client-server. By the end of the course, you will be able to build your own applications using GraphQL.
The second course, GraphQL Projects you will learn GraphQL design principles and what makes it different from REST while creating real-world projects. You will build a job board application using Apollo Client to React and know how to use it. Create a chat application and dive deep into its advanced topics such as Authenticatiouthorization and Real-time Subscriptions. In the last application, we will look at how you can use Apollo client in combination with REST APIs. By the end of the course, you will know how to create real-world GraphQL effectively and apply those skills at your job.
About the Authors:
Robert Hostlowsky (@rhosts) has been gaining experience in various roles in software development. He currently works at codecentric AG as a senior consultant and as a developer and technical coach, following the goals of high quality and efficiency. Since 2012 He has been an enthusiastic supporter of the software crafts movement. For more than 2 years he has been working with GraphQL. As a speaker at various conferences and meetups, he has presented this topic to more than 500 people.
Maxim Filimonov is a full-stack software engineer with over a decade of experience in various industries. He has been part of large enterprises and world-renowned consultancies, and a core team member of multiple startups. For the last 2.5 years Maxim has been focusing on mentoring other developers as part of the Thinkful Inc. online coding bootcamp and his own company: Reify Academy. Maxim has been using GraphQL on various projects for the last 1.5 years and have also helped several of his students implement GraphQL projects. He holds a Master of Computer Science degree from Bauman Moscow State Technical University and has spoken about GraphQL at several meetups in Australia. Outside his work, his main passion is personal development, mindfulness, and travel. You can find him meditating/dancing all over the World.
Who this course is for:
This course is for intermediate to experienced React developers, programmers keen to building applications in a relatively fast and easy way.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2020-05-22Build Dynamic Applications with GraphQL
- Ebooks list page : 43900
- 2020-05-22Build Dynamic Applications with GraphQL
- 2020-06-04TornadoFX Build JavaFX Applications with Kotlin
- 2020-05-30Django For Beginners Build Web Applications With Python & Django 3
- 2020-05-29TornadoFX Build JavaFX Applications with Kotlin
- 2020-04-22Django For Beginners Build Web Applications With Python & Django 3
- 2019-09-16Gatsby Js Build Pwa Blog With Graphql And React Wordpress
- 2019-09-09Build NodeJS applications with Mongodb
- 2019-08-07Build NodeJS applications with Mongodb
- 2019-08-06Udemy - Build NodeJS applications with Mongodb
- 2019-06-26Gatsby JS Build PWA Blog With GraphQL And React WordPress
- 2019-06-23Gatsby JS: Build PWA Blog With GraphQL And React WordPress
- 2019-03-24Gravity Flow v2.4.4 - Build Workflow Applications With Gravity Forms Gravity Flow Extensions
- 2019-03-10Open Classrooms Build Dynamic Websites with Rails TUTORIAL
- 2018-10-20Hands-On Computer Vision with Julia: Build complex applications with advanced Julia packages for image processing, neural...
- 2018-10-17Docker Cookbook: Over 100 practical and insightful recipes to build distributed applications with Docker, 2nd Edition
- 2018-10-05Build Enterprise Applications with Angular 2 (and Angular 4) (Updated 4 2018)
- 2018-08-23Reactive Programming With Java 9: Build Asynchronous applications with Rx.Java 2.0, Flow API and Spring WebFlux
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.