Posted on 2021-12-12, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1032064153 | 175 pages | pdf | 1.64 MB
This book is a study of the complex relationship between Britain and Europe from the Second World War to the present day.
Drawing on first-hand experience of British and European politics, the author highlights not only the dramatically shifting power play between London and Brussels but also the EU's own struggle to come to terms with its federal mission. He traces the important constitutional eventsthat have fashioned the EU, of which the Brexit process is an outstanding example. The author proposes a number of constitutional reforms which, if carried through, would form the basis of a new entente between the EU and the UK. Both polities will profit from stronger democratic government of a federal type. The author advocates spanning the divide between NATO and the EU. He proposes installing a new class of affiliate EU membership, which may be useful for the whole European neighbourhood, including the UK.
Featuring the history, present and future of Britain's relationship with the European Union, the book will be of worldwide interest to students and practitioners of European integration, as well as diplomats and journalists. It is the first comprehensive manifesto for the future of Europe and Britain since Brexit.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50577
- 2021-09-28Britain and the Puzzle of European Union (Routledge Studies in Modern British History)
- 2011-10-30The Victorian Reinvention of Race: New Racisms and the Problem of Grouping in the Human Sciences (Routledge Studies in Modern British History) - Removed
- 2011-08-01The Victorian Reinvention of Race: New Racisms and the Problem of Grouping in the Human Sciences (Routledge Studies in Modern British History) - Removed
- 2020-03-18Mobility in the Russian, Central and East European Past (Routledge Studies in Modern European History) - Removed
- 2020-03-16Circles of the Russian Revolution: Internal and International Consequences of the Year 1917 in Russia (Routledge Studies in Modern European History) - Removed
- 2020-03-03Greeks without Greece: Homelands, Belonging, and Memory amongst the Expatriated Greeks of Turkey (Routledge Studies in Modern European History)
- 2011-08-01Deconstruction and the Ethical in Asian Thought (Routledge Studies in Asian Religion and Philosophy)
- 2011-05-29Biopolitics and the 'Obesity Epidemic': Governing Bodies (Routledge Studies in Health and Social Welfare) - Removed
- 2009-10-14Transnational Capitalism and the Struggle over European Integration (Routledge/RIPE Studies in Global Political Economy)
- 2020-04-01Governing the Rural in Interwar Europe (Routledge Studies in Modern European History)
- 2020-02-25Kendrick Lamar and the Making of Black Meaning (Routledge Studies in Hip Hop and Religion) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Latin American Writers and the Rise of Hollywood Cinema (Routledge Studies in Twentieth-Century Literature)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] A Forensic Linguistic Approach to Legal Disclosures: ERISA Cash Balance Conversion Cases and the Contextual Dynamics of Deception (Routledge Studies in Linguistics)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Transport, Mobility, and the Production of Urban Space (Routledge Studies in Human Geography)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Model Nazi: Arthur Greiser and the Occupation of Western Poland (Oxford Studies in Modern European History)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Science of Wealth: Adam Smith and the framing of political economy (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Rhetoric of Intellectual Property: Copyright Law and the Regulation of Digital Culture (Routledge Studies in Rhetoric and Communication)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Performativity, Politics, and the Production of Social Space (Routledge Studies in Human Geography)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Latin American Writers and the Rise of Hollywood Cinema (Routledge Studies in Twentieth-Century Literature)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.