Posted on 2022-05-10, by raymanhero.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHzLanguage: English | Size: 987 MB | Duration: 50m
Take some out of your day to connect to your breath, your body and your baby in these guided sessions.
What you'll learn
Learn a range of different prenatal breathing techniques
Connect to your body and bond with your baby
Take some valuable Me
Enjoy some moments of calm
This course uses gender neutral language, referring to prenatal people
No previous yoga or meditation experience necessary.
Please consult a doctor before taking part in physical exercise during pregnancy.
Yoga and breathwork can be a wonderful way to connect to your breath, your baby and your body during pregnancy. This course is guided by yoga instructor Alice Rawsthorne, who is qualified in prenatal and postnatal yoga (certified by MOGA, a Yoga Alliance approved teacher training school specialising in pre & postnatal yoga). The focus of all of these classes is to increase mental and physical wellbeing, to support your body and mind throughout pregnancy.
This course is for you if you're looking to...
- connect to your body and bond with your baby
- take some valuable Me
- learn breathing techniques to support you in pregnancy
- find some inner strength and resilience
- enjoy some moments of calm
What's included in this course
The course includes
- An introduction to help you get set up for a breathwork session, tailored to prenatal people
- Guided prenatal breathwork classes focusing on different breathing techniques and focuses
- A guided meditation
The meditations and breathwork sessions can be used throughout pregnancy. Please speak to your doctor or healthcare provider before taking part in physical activities during pregnancy.
What are the benefits of breathwork during pregnancy
Prenatal yoga and breathwork can help to
- improve sleep
- reduce stress and anxiety
- increase strength, control and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
- increase body awareness (a wonderful skill to use during pregnancy and labour)
- feel more connected to your body and your baby
Have any questions Drop us a message on Instagram @pregnancyyogauk . See you in class soon!
Who this course is for
- Ebooks list page : 52403
- 2022-04-07Breathing Exercises for Pregnancy
- 2022-04-06Breathing Exercises for Pregnancy
- 2022-03-31Breathing Exercises for Mask Wearers
- 2022-03-10Breathing Exercises for Mask Wearers
- 2022-01-13Breathing Exercises for Mask Wearers
- 2021-07-12Breathing Exercises For Mask Wearers
- 2021-05-08Deep Breathing Exercises For Preventing Breathing Problems
- 2021-01-30Breathing Exercises For Mask Wearers
- 2020-10-01Breathing Exercises for Mask Wearers
- 2020-08-06Deep Breathing Exercises For Healthy Lungs - Effective Exercises to Fight Respirat...
- 2021-07-13UDEMY BREATHING MEDITATION EXERCISES FOR HEALING TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2019-02-02BREATHING MEDITATION EXERCISES FOR HEALING TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Udemy - Breathing Meditation Exercises For Healing
- 2012-09-18Piano Exercises For Dummies
- 2012-08-30Piano Exercises For Dummies
- 2011-08-26Quick & Easy Stress Busters: 5-Minute Exercises for Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
- 2011-08-17Guitar Exercises For Dummies
- 2011-01-11Natural Breathing : Teachings and Exercises for Health and Self-Transformation(Audio)
- 2010-11-03Natural Breathing : Teachings and Exercises for Health and Self-Transformation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.