Boundary Spanning Leadership: Six Practices for Solving Problems, Driving Innovation, and Transforming Organizations (repost)
Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2011-11-16. By anonymous.
M c G aw - H i l l | 2010 | ISBN: 0071638873 | PDF | 336 pages | 1,7 MB
PRAISE FOR BOUNDARY SPANNING LEADERSHIP
"Fostering a culture of teamwork among business units and partners is crucial for bottom-line success. This groundbreaking book, packed with practical examples and based on solid research, shows us how to get started." -- Marc Noel, Chairman, NoÃ«l Group LLC
"In this deeply insightful look at the demands on 21st-century leaders, Ernst and Chrobot-Mason outline six boundary spanning leadership practices derived from case studies and research with thousands of participating managers. This work is bound to be one of the most important management books of the decade." -- David A. Thomas, Ph.D., H. Naylor Fitzhugh Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
"Few books capture the needs and narrative of today's business and so elegantly lay out a plan to address its challenges. Boundary Spanning Leadership nails this . . . Consume it and play your role!" -- Andy Stefanovich, Chief Curator and Provocateur, Prophet
"Boundary Spanning Leadership draws on rigorous global research and real-world experience to help leaders move into new frontiers where they can find answers and practices for creating success." -- Jack Stahl, former CEO, Revlon, and President /COO, Coca-Cola
"The future will be punctuated by new spans across old boundaries. This book shows you how to improve your span ability." -- Bob Johansen, Ph.D., Distinguished Fellow, Institute for the Future, and bestselling author of Get There Early and Leaders Make the Future
Catalyze collaboration, drive innovation, transform your organization--with Boundary Spanning Leadership you can put it ALL together!
We live in a world of vast collaborative potential. Yet all too often, powerful boundaries create barriers that can splinter groups. And this can lead to uninspiring results. To transform borders into frontiers in today's global, multistakeholder organizations, you need Boundary Spanning Leadership.
Powered by a decade of global research and practice by the top-ranked Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), this book takes you from rural towns in the United States to Hong Kong's skyline and from a modernizing South Africa to the bustling streets of India, showing you how to build bridges across boundaries.
Through compelling stories and practical tools and tactics, youâ€™ll learn how to apply the six boundary spanning practices that occur at the nexus where groups collide, intersect, and link:
* Buffering defines boundaries to create safety
* Reflecting creates understanding of boundaries to foster respect
* Connecting suspends boundaries to build trust
* Mobilizing reframes boundaries to develop community
* Weaving interlaces boundaries to advance interdependence
* Transforming cross-cuts boundaries to enable reinvention
Together, these practices combine to create what authors Chris Ernst and Donna Chrobot-Mason call the Nexus Effect. The Nexus Effect allows groups to be more agile in response to changing markets; be more flexible in devising and deploying cross-functional learning and problem-solving capabilities; work with partners in deeper, more open relationships; empower virtual teams; and create a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive organization that brings out everybody's best.
Boundaries exist. What matters most is how you work to bridge these divides and transform your organization's wide-ranging talents and knowledge to deliver value. With Boundary Spanning Leadership, the possibilities are limitless.
- Ebooks list page : 15316
- 2011-08-24Boundary Spanning Leadership: Six Practices for Solving Problems, Driving Innovation, and Transforming Organizations - Removed
- 2011-02-11Boundary Spanning Leadership: Six Practices for Solving Problems, Driving Innovation, and Transforming Organizations
- 2020-04-30The Systems Thinker: Essential Thinking Skills For Solving Problems, Managing Chaos, and Creating Lasting Solutions in a Complex World (The Systems Thinker Series Book 1)
- 2013-11-25Newton Methods for Nonlinear Problems: Affine Invariance and Adaptive Algorithms [Repost]
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Leadership Today: Practices for Personal and Professional Performance (Springer Texts in Business and Economics) - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Amplified Leadership: 5 Practices to Establish Influence, Build People, and Impact Others for a Lifetime
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Data-Driven Decisions and School Leadership: Best Practices for School Improvement
- 2017-10-08[PDF] The Mindfulness Solution: Everyday Practices for Everyday Problems - Removed
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Solving Problems that Matter (and Getting Paid for It)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Data-Driven Decisions and School Leadership: Best Practices for School Improvement
- 2016-12-11Leadership Today Practices for Personal and Professional Performance - Removed
- 2012-11-09The Mindfulness Solution: Everyday Practices for Everyday Problems (repost)
- 2010-04-12The Mindfulness Solution: Everyday Practices for Everyday Problems - Removed
- 2020-12-19Liberatory Practices for Learning Dismantling Social Inequality and Individualism with Ancient Wisdo...
- 2020-04-28Rethinking Success: Eight Essential Practices for Finding Meaning in Work and Life
- 2020-02-26Residential Indoor Air Quality Guide: Best Practices for Home Design, Construction, Operation, and Maintenance
- 2019-02-21Slow Kingdom Coming Practices for Doing Justice, Loving Mercy and Walking Humbly in the World
- 2019-01-28Slow Kingdom Coming Practices for Doing Justice, Loving Mercy and Walking Humbly in the World
- 2018-12-28The Architecture Of Light (2nd Edition) A textbook of procedures and practices for the Architect, Interior Designer and Lighting Designer
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.