Posted on 2020-06-02, by books_lover.
The purpose of this book is to provide an elementary yet systematic description of the Bogoliubov-de Gennes (BdG) equations, their unique symmetry properties and their relation to Green’s function theory. Specifically, it introduces readers to the supercell technique for the solutions of the BdG equations, as well as other related techniques for more rapidly solving the equations in practical applications. The BdG equations are derived from a microscopic model Hamiltonian with an effective pairing interaction and fully capture the local electronic structure through self-consistent solutions via exact diagonalization. This approach has been successfully generalized to study many aspects of conventional and unconventional superconductors with inhomogeneities – including defects, disorder or the presence of a magnetic field – and becomes an even more attractive choice when the first-principles information of a typical superconductor is incorporated via the construction of a low-energy ti
- Ebooks list page : 43777
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Nonextensive Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Number Theory and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 204)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Non-Associative Algebra and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Pontryagin Duality of Compact O-Dimensional Semilattices and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2011-09-16Number Theory and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2011-07-18Number Theory and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2009-05-16Number Theory and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics , Vol 204)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Construction of Mappings for Hamiltonian Systems and Their Applications (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2011-03-11Pade Approximants Method and Its Applications to Mechanics (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2019-12-23Soft Computing Evaluation Logic: The LSP Decision Method and Its Applications (Wiley - IEEE)
- 2019-06-25Heat Kernel Method and its Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Lattice Boltzmann Method and Its Applications in Engineering (Advances in Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Heat Kernel Method and its Applications - Removed
- 2013-05-07"Fourier Modal Method and Its Applications in Computational Nanophotonics" by Hwi Kim, et al. - Removed
- 2012-03-16Building a National Distributed e-Infrastructure -- PL-Grid: Scientific and Technical Achievements (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Information ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2020-05-19Branching Processes and Their Applications (Lecture Notes in Statistics)
- 2020-05-18The Hardy Space H1 with Non-doubling Measures and Their Applications (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.