Posted on 2021-08-21, by perica123.
Biomedical Engineering Tools for Management for Patients with COVID-19
by Valentina Emilia Balas (Editor), Oana Geman (Editor), Guojun Wang (Editor), Muhammad Arif (Editor), Octavian Adrian Postolache (Editor)
English | 2021 | ISBN: 0128244739 | 218 pages | True (pdf, epub) | 13.09 MB
3D Bioprinting: Fundamentals, Principles and Applications provides the latest information on the fundamentals, principles, physics, and applications of 3D bioprinting. It contains descriptions of the various bioprinting processes and technologies used in additive biomanufacturing of tissue constructs, tissues, and organs using living cells. The increasing availability and decreasing costs of 3D printing technologies are driving its use to meet medical needs, and this book provides an overview of these technologies and their integration. Each chapter discusses current limitations on the relevant technology, giving future perspectives.
Professor Ozbolat has pulled together expertise from the fields of bioprinting, tissue engineering, tissue fabrication, and 3D printing in his inclusive table of contents. Topics covered include raw materials, processes, machine technology, products, applications, and limitations. The information in this book will help bioengineers, tissue and manufacturing engineers, and medical doctors understand the features of each bioprinting process, as well as bioink and bioprinter types. In addition, the book presents tactics that can be used to select the appropriate process for a given application, such as tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, transplantation, clinics, or pharmaceutics.
- Describes all aspects of the bioprinting process, from bioink processing through design for bioprinting, bioprinting techniques, bioprinter technologies, organ printing, applications, and future trends
- Provides a detailed description of each bioprinting technique with an in-depth understanding of its process modeling, underlying physics and characteristics, suitable bioink and cell types printed, and major accomplishments achieved thus far
- Explains organ printing technology in detail with a step-by-step roadmap for the 3D bioprinting of organs from isolating stem cells to the post-transplantation of organs
- Presents tactics that can be used to select the appropriate process for a given application, such as tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, transplantation, clinics, or pharmaceutics
- Ebooks list page : 49085
- 2011-12-02Pluralsight - Introduction to Visual Studio Tools for Office - Removed
- 2019-12-17The Practitioner’s Guide to Anger Management: Customizable Interventions, Treatments, and Tools for Clients with Problem Anger
- 2019-08-23Engineering Tools for Environmental Risk Management 2. Environmental Toxicology
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Engineering Tools for Environmental Risk Management: 2. Environmental Toxicology
- 2013-04-13Terry Lichtor, Clinical Management and Evolving Novel Therapeutic Strategies for Patients with Brain Tumors
- 2013-04-12Terry Lichtor, Clinical Management and Evolving Novel Therapeutic Strategies for Patients with Brain Tumors
- 2013-04-11Terry Lichtor, Clinical Management and Evolving Novel Therapeutic Strategies for Patients with Brain Tumors
- 2013-04-11"Clinical Management and Evolving Novel Therapeutic Strategies for Patients with Brain Tumors" ed. by Terry Lichtor
- 2009-06-15Enets Consensus Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Digestive Neuroendocrine Tumors - Removed
- 2021-02-26R for Data Science: Essential Tools for Working with Data and Statistics
- 2020-11-23Python Data Science Handbook Essential Tools For Working With Data By Jake Vanderplas
- 2020-01-23Fertility Preservation and Restoration for Patients with Complex Medical Conditions
- 2020-01-10Engineering Tools for Corrosion: Design and Diagnosis (European Federation of Corrosion (EFC) Series)
- 2019-12-05Caring for Patients with Mesothelioma: Principles and Guidelines
- 2019-11-26Urological Care for Patients with Progressive Neurological Conditions
- 2018-10-10First European Biomedical Engineering Conference for Young Investigators
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Assessment in the Creative Arts Therapies: Designing and Adapting Assessment Tools for Adults With Develepmental Disabilities
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Fertility Preservation and Restoration for Patients with Complex Medical Conditions
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Python Data Science Handbook: Essential Tools for Working with Data
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.