Posted on 2012-10-11, by soc_arm7.
English | 2011-02-22 | ISBN: 0470713909 | 400 pages | PDF | 7 MB
Arsenic, antimony and bismuth, three related elements of group 15, are all found in trace quantities in nature and have interesting biological properties and uses. While arsenic is most well known as a poison, and indeed the contamination of groundwater by arsenic is becoming a major health problem in Asia, it also has uses for the treatment of blood cancer and has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine. Antimony and bismuth compounds are used in clinics for the treatment of parasitic and bacterial infections.
Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth is an essential overview of the biological chemistry of these three elements, with contributions from an international panel of experts. Topics covered include:
-the chemistry and biological chemistry of arsenic, antimony and bismuth
-the interaction of arsenic with macromolecules and its relationship to carcinogenesis
-metallomics research related to arsenic
-arsenic in traditional Chinese medicine
-microbial transformations of arsenic in aquifers
-biomethylation of arsenic, antimony and bismuth
-metalloid transport systems
-bismuth complexes of porphyrins and their potential in medical applications
-Helicobacter pylori and bismuth
-application of arsenic trioxide therapy for patients with leukaemia
-anti-cancer activity of molecular compounds of arsenic, antimony, and bismuth
-radiobismuth for therapy
-genetic toxicology of arsenic and antimony
-metalloproteomics of arsenic-, antimony- and bismuth-based drugs
Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth conveys the essential aspects of the bioinorganic chemistry of these three elements, providing a valuable complement to more general bioinorganic chemistry texts and more specialized topical reviews. It will find a place on the bookshelves of practitioners, researchers and students working in bioinorganic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and biochemistry.
- Ebooks list page : 20203
- 2012-10-10Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth (repost)
- 2012-02-14Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth - Hongzhe Sun
- 2012-02-09Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth - Hongzhe Sun - Removed
- 2011-11-10Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth - Removed
- 2011-11-09Hongzhe Sun, "Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth" - Removed
- 2011-11-03Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth - Removed
- 2017-11-11[PDF] The Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds, Heterocyclic Derivatives of Phosphorous, Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth (Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds: A Series Of Monographs) (Volume 1, 2)
- 2011-12-31The Chemistry of Organic Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth Compounds free ebook download
- 2012-09-16Principles of General, Organic and Biological Chemistry  - Removed
- 2012-05-17INORGANIC CHEMISTRY 5th Edition - Shriver and Atkins - Removed
- 2022-08-26Chemistry An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, Global Edition - Removed
- 2021-08-09General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry Structures of Life, Global Edition, 6th Edition
- 2020-12-26General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry 7th Edition
- 2019-11-29Fundamentals of General, Organic and Biological Chemistry in SI Units, 8th Edition - Removed
- 2019-03-12General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry Structures of Life - Removed
- 2019-03-05General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry Structures of Life - Removed
- 2018-08-16Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Volume 2 Drugs and Their Biological Targets
- 2018-08-13Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Volume 2: Drugs and Their Biological Targets
- 2018-07-15Understanding Life Perspectives from Physical, Organic, and Biological Chemistry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.