Posted on 2020-10-18, by nokia241186.
R. Navanietha Krishnaraj, Jong-Sung Yu | 2016 | ISBN: 1771881097 | English | 382 pages | PDF | 11 MB
Energy is one of the prime needs of the modern world, and energy demands have been rapidly increasing in the recent years owing to rapid advancements in industrialization and population explosion. Conventional fossil fuels are being depleted at rapid rates, and the use of conventional sources such as coal or nuclear sources cause several hazards to the environment. New sources of fuel, such as bioenergy, are an ideal option for fulfilling ever-increasing energy demands. This important book offers an exploration of these alternate fuel sources, including biohydrogen, microbial fuel cells, bioethanol, and biodiesel production, focusing on the challenges and factors hindering the real-time application of these bioenergy sources.
Researchers all over the world are working in this energy sector, and this has led to drastic improvements in bioenergy research. However, the technology gap between research and industrial application still exists. This important book offers engineers and technologists from different disciplines valuable information on this multifaceted field. The field of bioenergy is interdisciplinary, requiring the knowledge of biologists, chemists, physicists, and engineers. Exploring the current trends and future prospects for biofuels, the information presented in this book will be valuable to the international industrial community for identifying new options to circumvent problems that exist in bioenergy applications.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44944
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Bioenergy: Opportunities and Challenges
- 2016-12-27Bioenergy Opportunities and Challenges
- 2020-10-09New Opportunities and Challenges in Occupational Safety and Health Management
- 2020-08-30Understanding time as opportunities and challenges
- 2020-07-11Humanism and Technology: Opportunities and Challenges (Studies in Humanism and Atheism)
- 2020-06-24Nanomedicine for Ischemic Cardiomyopathy - Progress, Opportunities, and Challenges
- 2020-04-01Diversity and Inclusion in Latin American and Caribbean Workplaces: Experiences, Opportunities, and Challenges
- 2020-03-25Procurement 4.0 and the Fourth Industrial Revolution: The Opportunities and Challenges of a Digital World
- 2020-02-28China–Latin America Relations in the 21st Century: The Dual Complexities of Opportunities and Challenges (International Political Economy Series)
- 2020-02-04Reshoring of Manufacturing: Drivers, Opportunities, and Challenges (Measuring Operations Performance)
- 2019-12-29City Logistics 1: New Opportunities and Challenges (Systems and Industrial Engineering)
- 2019-12-18Sustainable Logistics and Production in Industry 4.0: New Opportunities and Challenges (EcoProduction)
- 2019-12-15The Cyber Economy: Opportunities and Challenges for Artificial Intelligence in the Digital Workplace (Contributions to Economics)
- 2019-12-12The Rise of Green Finance in Europe: Opportunities and Challenges for Issuers, Investors and Marketplaces (Palgrave Studies in Impact Finance)
- 2019-12-10Energy, Environment and Globalization: Recent Trends, Opportunities and Challenges in India
- 2019-12-09Collaboration and Governance in the Emergency Services: Issues, Opportunities and Challenges
- 2019-12-08Higher Education and Sustainability: Opportunities and Challenges for Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
- 2019-12-03VLSI-SoC: Opportunities and Challenges Beyond the Internet of Things: 25th IFIP WG 10.5/IEEE International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration, ... in Information and Communication Technology)
- 2019-11-30Opportunities and Challenges in Development: Essays for Sarmila Banerjee
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.