Posted on 2013-08-02. By anonymous.
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0470656867 | 360 pages | PDF | 6,1 MB
Biodiversity offers great potential for managing insect pests. It provides resistance genes and anti-insect compounds; a huge range of predatory and parasitic natural enemies of pests; and community ecology-level effects operating at the local and landscape scales to check pest build-up. This book brings together world leaders in theoretical, methodological and applied aspects to provide a comprehensive treatment of this fast-moving field.
Chapter authors from Europe, Asia, Africa, Australasia and the Americas ensure a truly international scope. Topics range from scientific principles, innovative research methods, ecological economics and effective communication to farmers, as well as case studies of successful use of biodiversity-based pest management some of which extend over millions of hectares or are enshrined as government policy.
Written to be accessible to advanced undergraduates whilst also stimulating the seasoned researcher, this work will help unlock the power of biodiversity to deliver sustainable insect pest management.
- Ebooks list page : 22854
- 2014-01-07BIODIVERSITY AND INSECT PESTS KEY ISSUES FOR SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT-WILEY pdf-ke
- 2009-10-30Timeshare Management: The key issues for hospitality managers (Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism) - Removed
- 2009-08-15Timeshare Management: The key issues for hospitality managers (Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism) - Removed
- 2020-06-07Wine and Tourism: A Strategic Segment for Sustainable Economic Development
- 2020-05-23Climate Change and Insect Pests (Climate & Weather)
- 2020-02-21Industry and Higher Education: Case Studies for Sustainable Futures
- 2019-12-14Stress and Animal Welfare: Key Issues in the Biology of Humans and Other Animals Ed 2 - Removed
- 2018-11-03Communication and Organizational Knowledge Contemporary Issues for Theory and Practice
- 2018-06-22Reforming Agricultural Trade for Developing Countries Key Issues for a Pro-Development Outcome of the Doha Round
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Fighting Scholars: Habitus and Ethnographies of Martial Arts and Combat Sports (Key Issues in Modern Sociology)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] New Challenges in Entrepreneurship and Finance: Examining the Prospects for Sustainable Business Development, Performance, Innovation, and Economic Growth
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Communication and Organizational Knowledge: Contemporary Issues for Theory and Practice (Routledge Communication Series)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Climate Change and Insect Pests
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Landscape Planning and Rural Development: Key Issues and Options Towards Integration (SpringerBriefs in Geography)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Communication and Organizational Knowledge: Contemporary Issues for Theory and Practice (Routledge Communication Series)
- 2014-05-30Communication and Organizational Knowledge: Contemporary Issues for Theory and Practice (repost)
- 2013-03-12Communication and Organizational Knowledge: Contemporary Issues for Theory and Practice (repost)
- 2011-10-28Natural Hazards and Environmental Change (Key Issues in Environmental Change)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.