Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
The big data era is upon us: data are being generated, analyzed, and used at an unprecedented scale, and data-driven decision making is sweeping through all aspects of society. Since the value of data explodes when it can be linked and fused with other data, addressing the big data integration (BDI) challenge is critical to realizing the promise of big data. BDI differs from traditional data integration along the dimensions of volume, velocity, variety, and veracity. First, not only can data sources contain a huge volume of data, but also the number of data sources is now in the millions. Second, because of the rate at which newly collected data are made available, many of the data sources are very dynamic, and the number of data sources is also rapidly exploding. Third, data sources are extremely heterogeneous in their structure and content, exhibiting considerable variety even for substantially similar entities. Fourth, the data sources are of widely differing qualities, with signif
- Ebooks list page : 43679
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Big Data Integration (Synthesis Lectures on Data Management)
- 2012-01-13Barbara Canton, "Mathematics of Data Management" - Removed
- 2020-01-15Big Data Management and Processing (Chapman & Hall/CRC Big Data Series)
- 2019-12-28Highlighting the Importance of Big Data Management and Analysis for Various Applications (Studies in Big Data)
- 2019-11-27SQL & NoSQL Databases: Models, Languages, Consistency Options and Architectures for Big Data Management
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Big Data Management
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems XX: Special Issue on Advanced Techniques for Big Data Management (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-08-23Highlighting the Importance of Big Data Management and Analysis for Various Applications
- 2017-08-08Big Data Management - Developing and using modern big data management systems
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Key Issues Regarding Digital Libraries: Evaluation and Integration (Synthesis Lectures on Information Concepts, Retrieval, and S)
- 2020-01-27Databases on Modern Hardware: How to Stop Underutilization and Love Multicores (Synthesis Lectures on Data Management)
- 2019-12-09Transaction Processing on Modern Hardware (Synthesis Lectures on Data Management)
- 2019-12-09Data Management in Machine Learning Systems (Synthesis Lectures on Data Management)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Relational and XML Data Exchange (Synthesis Lectures on Data Management)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Declarative Networking (Synthesis Lectures on Data Management)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Probabilistic Databases (Synthesis Lectures on Data Management)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Entity Information Life Cycle for Big Data: Master Data Management and Information Integration
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Data Integration: The Relational Logic Approach (Morgan and Claypool Synthesis Lectures on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Managing Event Information: Modeling, Retrieval, and Applications (Synthesis Lectures on Data Management)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.