Posted on 2011-09-20, by nguyenduy86.
Bernard Jensen - The Science and Practice of Iridology - Volume 1
Publisher: Whitman Publications | 2005 | ISBN: 1885653239 | Pages: 327 | Scan PDF | 237 MB
Science and Practice of Iridology, Vol. 1: A System of Analyzing and Caring for the Body Through the Use of Drugless and Nature-Cure Methods
5.0 out of 5 stars Classic iridology text, December 1, 2007
By Tenna Merchent (Noblesville, IN USA)
I recommend this book to anyone who is interested in iridology. It was written by the famous Dr. Bernard Jensen, author of the classic Chemistry of Man.
Dr. Jensen ran what he called a sanitarium, in today's world, it would probably be called a medical spa. His patients came and lived there so he could oversee their nutrition and monitor their recovery. One of his main diagnostic tools was iridology.
He explains that iridology allows you to see the inherent structure and working capacity of an organ. This gives you the ability to get to the root cause of an illness. He refers to as it reflex areas and remote symptoms. He provides excellent pictures of patients pointing to the area that has caused pain for years, with the accompanying illustration of where this problem showed up in the iris, and which was further validate with x-rays.
He discusses different equipment that can be used, examination methods and office charts, and colors of the iris (he believes all eyes are truly either brown or blue). He goes through and explains each area of the body and common things you would see in the iris in that section.
He has numerous illustrations and photographs that are extremely helpful. I photocopied the picture of the twenty foot tape worm on page 105 to motivate my son to take his herbs, and it worked!
As in his other works he spends plenty of time on bowel health, which we know to be extremely important. He believes that many chronic conditions are the end result of poor diet and the resulting bowel disorders. He calls the intestinal tract the hub of the body. He has an illustration on page 103 that shows the iris as a hub with the intestines at the center and the head, ears, shoulders, hands heart, kidneys, feet and hands coming off of it. It's an excellent chart because it makes the way the body relates to the iris easier to remember.
Learning iridology takes study and practice. One book alone is unlikely to teach you everything you could possibly learn about the subject, but this is certainly an excellent basis for your iridology studies.
- Ebooks list page : 13812
- 2011-09-14[Multi] Bernard Jensen - The Science and Practice of Iridology - Volume 1
- 2011-09-14Bernard Jensen - The Science and Practice of Iridology - Volume 1
- 2020-12-19The Science and Practice of Welding Volume 2, 10 edition
- 2020-12-19The Science and Practice of Welding Volume 1, 10 edition
- 2013-06-29The Science and Practice of Welding: Volume 1
- 2013-06-29The Science and Practice of Welding: Volume 2
- 2013-05-12The Science and Practice of Welding: Volume 2 (repost)
- 2013-05-12The Science and Practice of Welding: Volume 1 (repost)
- 2011-08-21The Science and Practice of Welding: Volume 1 (Science & Practice of Welding)
- 2011-08-21The Science and Practice of Welding: Volume 2
- 2011-05-04The Science and Practice of Welding - Volume 2
- 2011-05-04The Science and Practice of Welding - Volume 1
- 2011-03-17The Science and Practice of Welding: Volume 1
- 2011-03-16The Science and Practice of Welding: Volume 1
- 2011-03-16The Science and Practice of Welding: Volume 2
- 2011-10-14Naval Engineering in the 21st Century: The Science and Technology Foundation for Future Naval Fleets
- 2010-03-18Remington: The Science and Practice of Pharmacy (Windows vista and 7 compatible) - Removed
- 2008-09-23[request]Remington : The Science and Practice of Pharmacy,
- 2021-09-16Nutrition 101 Understanding the Science and Practice of Eating Well [AudioBook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.