Posted on 2019-12-30, by books_lover.
China's emphasis on infrastructure development has received support from African leaders. Its focus on infrastructure development in Africa was endorsed by the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between China and the African Union on 27 January 2015. The agreement outline plans for connecting African countries through transportation infrastructure projects, including modern highways, airports, and high speed railways. At the heart of Belt and Road Initiative lies the creation of an economic land belt that includes countries on the original Silk Road through Central Asia, the Middle East and Europe, as well as a maritime "road" that links China's port facilities with the African coast, pushing up through the Suez Canal into the Mediterranean. China has from the outset emphasised that the Belt and Road Initiative will be developed within the framework of the five principles. These entails mutual respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty; non-aggression; non-int
- Ebooks list page : 42291
- 2019-12-25Annual Report on the Development of the Indian Ocean Region (2017): The Belt and Road Initiative and South Asia (Research Series on the Chinese Dream and China’s Development Path)
- 2020-03-14The Belt and Road Initiative: An Old Archetype of a New Development Model
- 2020-02-25Dispute Resolution Mechanism for the Belt and Road Initiative
- 2020-01-06Belt and Road Initiative – Collaboration for Success (Textile Science and Clothing Technology)
- 2019-12-18China’s Belt and Road Initiative in a Global Context: Volume II: The China Pakistan Economic Corridor and its Implications for Business (Palgrave Macmillan Asian Business Series)
- 2019-12-10China’s Globalization and the Belt and Road Initiative (Politics and Development of Contemporary China)
- 2019-12-04The Belt and Road Initiative and the Global Economy: Volume I – Trade and Economic Development
- 2019-12-26Rethinking the Silk Road: China’s Belt and Road Initiative and Emerging Eurasian Relations
- 2019-12-12The Financial Implications of China’s Belt and Road Initiative: A Route to More Sustainable Economic Growth
- 2019-12-04The Belt and Road Initiative and the Global Economy: Volume II – The Changing International Financial System and Implications
- 2019-11-28The Belt and Road Initiative: Key Concepts
- 2019-11-28China’s Achilles’ Heel: The Belt and Road Initiative and Its Indian Discontents
- 2019-11-27Regional Mutual Benefit and Win-win Under the Double Circulation of Global Value (Global Economic Synergy of Belt and Road Initiative)
- 2019-11-24The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor of the Belt and Road Initiative: Concept, Context and Assessment (Contemporary South Asian Studies)
- 2019-11-23The Theoretical System of Belt and Road Initiative
- 2019-11-22China’s Belt and Road Initiative in a Global Context: Volume I: A Business and Management Perspective (Palgrave Macmillan Asian Business Series)
- 2019-10-25The Belt and Road Initiative and the Global Economy 2019
- 2019-06-28The Belt and Road Initiative Key Concepts
- 2019-06-26China's Achilles' Heel The Belt and Road Initiative and Its Indian Discontents
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.