Beginning gRPC on ASP.NET Core: Tools for Developers Working with Distributed Web and Cloud Applications
Posted on 2020-08-10, by nokia241186.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 54m | Size: 213.3 MB
Learn how to use the ASP.
NET Core implementation of gRPC, enabling components of your distributed applications to effectively communicate with each other using minimal code. Since the release of ASP.NET Core 3, gRPC has been fully integrated with the system libraries found in ASP.NET Core.
gRPC is a network communication technology originally developed by Google. It works over the HTTP2 protocol and it is primarily used to enable communication between microservices in distributed clusters.
The beauty of gRPC is that it simplifies all the complex implementation details. You'll see that for a software developer, gRPC can feel like writing code on the client application that can call endpoints on the server application directly, as if both of these are just parts of the same monolithic application. This makes gRPC incredibly easy to use and is the reason why it has become so popular over the last couple of years.
Discover the core gRPC concepts that apply to all implementations
Create a Protobuf message structure
Use gRPC on ASP.NET Core
Secure gRPC endpoints
Apply logging and diagnostics on ASP.NET services that use gRPC
Update gRPC services to make them backwards-compatible
ASP.NET developers who primarily work on distributed web and cloud applications. It is recommended that the viewer understand the fundamentals of ASP.NET Core.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44287
- 2020-09-23Beginning Grpc On Asp Net Core Tools For Developers Working With Distributed Web And Cloud Applicat...
- 2020-07-31Beginning gRPC on ASP.NET Core Tools for Developers Working with Distributed Web and Cloud Applic...
- 2020-07-30Beginning gRPC on ASP.NET Core Tools for Developers Working with Distributed Web and Cloud Appli...
- 2020-04-19PSUsing gRPC in ASP NET Core-BOOKWARE
- 2020-03-04Pluralsight Using gRPC in ASP NET Core - Removed
- 2019-12-12Using gRPC in ASP.NET Core - Removed
- 2019-11-24Using gRPC in ASP.NET Core - Removed
- 2020-10-12The Complete ASP.NET Core 3 API Tutorial: Hands On Building, Testing, and Deploying
- 2019-01-13Pluralsight - Building Your First ASP NET Core 2 1 MVC Application with Visual Studio 2017 - Removed
- 2018-09-04Mastering ASP.NET Core 2.0 MVC patterns, configuration, routing, deployment, and more
- 2018-03-10Building Your First ASP.NET Core 2.0 MVC Application with Visual Studio 2017 - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Trigonometry for Engineering Technicians: With Mechanical, Civil, and Architectural Applications
- 2011-12-02Pluralsight - Introduction to Visual Studio Tools for Office - Removed
- 2020-09-28Using Security Analysis Tools to Protect ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core Applications
- 2020-09-23Build The Best Web App With The Latest Updates To Asp Net Core For 2020 Devintersection 2019
- 2020-09-14Practical PayPal Integration in ASP.NET Core: Step By Step Tutorial for Integrating PayPal Checkout and Subscription REST APIs
- 2020-07-02Build the Best Web App with the Latest Updates to ASP.NET Core for 2020: DEVintersection 2019
- 2020-06-01Getting Started With Asp Net Core 3 0 Blazor Framework Fundamentals For Full Stack Web Development ...
- 2020-05-31Cross Site Scripting (xss) Prevention For Asp Net Core And Asp Net Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.