Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
We are operating in a world defined by constant connection, rapid change, and abundant choices. News that once took months, even years, to spread now reaches across the globe in seconds. Advances in medicine and science are pushing boundaries with gene therapy and stem cell transplants. And decisions about where and how to work and live are nearly endless. As new knowledge--and the possibilities that arise from that knowledge--propels us forward, leadership readiness expert and renowned author Erika Andersen suggests that success in today's world requires the ability to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly and continuously--in spite of our mixed feelings about being a novice. In her newest book, Be Bad First, Erika explores how we can become masters of mastery; proficient in the kind of high-payoff learning that's needed today. With assessments and exercises at the close of every chapter, she encourages readers to embrace being bad on the way to being great--to be novices over an
- Ebooks list page : 43679
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Be Bad First: Get Good at Things Fast to Stay Ready for the Future
- 2020-02-24Supertrends: 50 Things you Need to Know About the Future
- 2020-02-21Connected Vehicles in the Internet of Things: Concepts, Technologies and Frameworks for the IoV
- 2019-12-18The Healthy Family Cookbook: 100 Fast and Easy Recipes for the Whole Family
- 2019-07-25@(Good) - Why You Should Read 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari Online or Download [EPUB MOBI PDF]
- 2018-09-23The Easy Anti Inflammatory Diet Fast and Simple Recipes for the 15 Best Anti-Inflammatory Foods
- 2018-08-08The Easy Anti Inflammatory Diet: Fast and Simple Recipes for the 15 Best Anti Inflammatory Foods
- 2018-04-12Fast/Forward: Make Your Company Fit for the Future
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Nietzsche: Beyond Good and Evil: Prelude to a Philosophy of the Future (Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] 25 Things You Need to Know about the Future
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Teaching Science: Yes, You Can!: 100 Hands-on Activities and Easy Teacher Demonstrations That Reinforce Content and Process Skills to Get Kids Ready for the Tests
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Dart 1 for Everyone: Fast, Flexible, Structured Code for the Modern Web
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Dart for Hipsters: Fast, Flexible, Structured Code for the Modern Web
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Cave Wraps: 40 Fast & Easy Paleo Recipes for The Best Damn Wraps Ever
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Wicked Good Burgers: Fearless Recipes and Uncompromising Techniques for the Ultimate Patty
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Get Well at Home: Complete Home Health Care for the Family
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Teaching Science: Yes, You Can!: 100 Hands-on Activities and Easy Teacher Demonstrations That Reinforce Content and Process Skills to Get Kids Ready for the Tests
- 2014-02-11Good Clinical, Laboratory and Manufacturing Practices:: Techniques for the QA Professional (repost)
- 2014-01-21Wicked Good Burgers: Fearless Recipes and Uncompromising Techniques for the Ultimate Patty - eazydoc.com
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.