Posted on 2020-09-16, by mitsumi.
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.78 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 37 lectures (3 hour, 23 mins) | Language: English
Learn to create an Android bluetooth app that talks with your Arduino project. No prior programming knowledge required.
What you'll learn
Basic Android programming
Connecting Android device to Arduino projects
Creating Android companion app that is able to control an Arduino board
Creating Android companion app that can read input from an Arduino board
Taking Arduino projects to the next level
Basic knowledge in creating projects using Arduino boards and IDE
Arduino Uno or Mega or any other board of your choice
A Mac or Windows computer
An Android device (phone or tablet)
Welcome to The Basic Android Programming For Arduino Makers course.
This course is the one and only course in Udemy that focuses in teaching you on how to create an Android app that can control and talk to your Arduino projects.
This course is the shortest path to build an Android Bluetooth companion app from scratch without prior Android programming knowledge.
It will help you save many hours figuring out how to create an Android app that can connect to your Arduino app
I wish this kind of course existed when I decided to create an Android app to control my Arduino projects, but unfortunately I have to spent many many hours and countless trial and error to figure out how I can create this kind of app.
Now after I have obtained the knowledge, I want to share it to all Arduino makers who want to take their Arduino projects to the next level.
Arduino and Android are originally two separate ecosystem, but this course will teach you how to use bluetooth connection to make these two ecosystems talk with each other.
Most people either know how to make things with Arduino, or develop app with Android. By taking this course, you can combine both knowledge and create awesome projects.
This course is also for Android developers
Most Android developers stay in Android ecosystem. Add new knowledge to your skillset and be one of the Android developers that can build app that talks to other ecosystem and expand your possibilities.
Who this course is for:
Makers who use Arduino in their projects
Makers who want to create Bluetooth companion app for their Arduino projects
Android programmers who want to create an app that can talk with Arduino board
- Ebooks list page : 44594
- 2019-04-14Tech Explorations™ Basic electronics for Arduino Makers
- 2017-10-21Packt Publishing Basic Electronics For Arduino Makers
- 2017-08-19Basic electronics for Arduino Makers
- 2011-12-02Pluralsight - Android Programming with Intents - Removed
- 2020-08-29C# Programming | Basic C# Programming for Beginners in 2020
- 2020-08-21Android Programming for Beginners: Learn all the Java and Android skills you need to start making powerful mobile applications
- 2020-06-26Web application programming - Android programming for absolute beginner
- 2020-05-26Absolute App Inventor 2 Android Programming for All Ages
- 2020-03-05Basic Python Programming For Beginners For Data Analysis
- 2020-03-05Python Basic Python Programming For Beginners
- 2020-01-19Basic Python Programming for Beginners for Data Analysis
- 2020-01-14Basic Python Programming for Beginners for Data Analysis
- 2020-01-09Python Basic Python Programming for Beginners
- 2019-12-30Android Programming for Beginners: Build in-depth, full-featured Android 9 Pie apps starting from zero programming experience, 2nd Edition
- 2019-12-09Tech Explorations ESP32 For Arduino Makers
- 2019-11-25Tech Explorations ESP32 For Arduino Makers
- 2019-11-20Tech Explorations™ ESP32 For Arduino Makers
- 2019-11-17Tech Explorations™ ESP32 For Arduino Makers
- 2019-10-29Android Programming for Beginners, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.