Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2012-02-08. By anonymous.
Sp nger | 2012 | ISBN: 3642246524 | 214 pages | PDF | 3,3 MB
What is balanced growth? This book shows that the definitions and implications of the concept of balanced growth vary significantly among the different disciplines in economic science, but are not exclusive at all. Terms such as sustainability or balanced growth have become buzzwords. In practice, they are often a desirable vision rather than an achievable objective. Why? Doubts may arise about the extent to which such concepts are compatible with a modern market economy. Is balanced growth possible at all? Is it reasonable to accept balanced growth as a norm? Why should a balanced growth path be a desirable strategy to pursue for policymakers, managers, employees, and other societal stakeholders? Empirical evidence suggests that the actual worldwide economic growth is not balanced at all. Meanwhile, ever since the beginning of the financial and economic crisis in 2007 and its accompanying spillover effects, our globalizing world has uncompromisingly shown the flip side of its coin. Its crisis-prone character has intensified the discussion about our economic systemâ€™s sustainability. Questions related to acceptable sovereign debt levels, suitable trade deficits and surpluses, firmsâ€™ growth targets, resource management and efficiency have aroused high interest. What is the cause of the observed imbalances? In our opinion, this debate must involve rethinking the qualitative and quantitative dimension of our present understanding of the nature of economic growth. This book accompanies the 9th DocNet Management Symposium of the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. It contains contributions of the symposium's panel speakers, renowned authors to the field and young researchers. The Ph.D. studentsâ€™ and post-doctoral association DocNet organizes the DocNet Management Symposium on a yearly basis with the goal to foster exchange between academia and practitioners.
- Ebooks list page : 17413
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Development (Management for Professionals) - Removed
- 2014-04-30Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Development (repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-24Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Development (Repost)
- 2012-03-11Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Developm
- 2019-12-24Understanding Community Economic Growth and Decline: Strategies for Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Urban Structure in Hot Arid Environments: Strategies for Sustainable Development (The Urban Book Series) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Environmental Protection Strategies for Sustainable Development (Strategies for Sustainability) - Removed
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Moving Millions: Transport Strategies for Sustainable Development in Megacities (Alliance for Global Sustainability Bookseries) - Removed
- 2012-04-02Environmental Protection Strategies for Sustainable Development
- 2011-06-09Moving Millions: Transport Strategies for Sustainable Development in Megacities (Alliance for Global Sustainability Bookseries)
- 2011-04-15Moving Millions: Transport Strategies for Sustainable Development in Megacities
- 2018-12-07Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2018-11-22Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2018-11-21Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Energy Policies for Sustainable Development Strategies: The Case of Nigeria (Frontiers in African Business Research) - Removed
- 2012-04-22Debugging Strategies For .NET Developers by Darin Dillon [REPOST] - Removed
- 2011-10-12Using English at Work (Book Audio) - Removed
- 2011-07-17Fair Growth: Economic Policies for Latin America's Poor and Middle-Income Majority
- 2010-08-26Banking in Turmoil: Strategies for Sustainable Growth
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.