Balance Exercises for Seniors Easy to Perform Fall Prevention Workouts to Improve Stability and Posture
Posted on 2021-12-30, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: B09NQPX7G6 | 208 pages | PDF EPUB | 5.28 MB
Falls are the leading cause of injuries in seniors - Protect yourself or your elderly loved ones!
The CDC has estimated that a whopping 36 million senior citizens suffer from fall injuries each year - with 32,000 cases proving fatal.
Injuries caused by falling over can significantly limit an elderly person's independence and prematurely set them up for long-term assisted care.
If you (or anyone you know) suffer from age-related decrease in proper balance, something must be done TODAY!
With "Balance Exercises for Seniors: Easy to Perform Fall Prevention Workouts to Improve Stability and Posture" by senior health expert Baz Thompson, you can get all the tips, tools, and techniques that will help you or your loved ones avoid these unfortunate falls altogether.
In this insightful and practical guide, you will
Learn all about balance-strengthening exercises, from misconceptions to advantagesDeep dive into all the fall risk factors so that you can avoid them before they cause issuesTest your balance eon a regular basis and adopt 4 crucial ways that you can prevent fallsGet into the targeted balance-strengthening exercises, including seated, standing, and walkingExplore all the crucial fall risk factors so you can efficiently avoid them from the get-goMake the most out of this comprehensive guide using step-by-step instructionsStrengthen your core and ensure that your body has enough support and proper postureImprove your balance using expert-approved practices that reduce dizziness-related issues
And so much more!
What sets "Balance Exercises for Seniors" apart is that not only does it provide practical, straightforward information, it also offers clear illustrations on the HOWs of boosting balance in order to stay safe, healthy, and mobile!
Don't wait a second longer. Protect yourself and your loved ones with "Balance Exercises for Seniors". Scroll up, Click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Grab a Copy Today!
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50786
- 2022-11-23Balance Exercises for Seniors
- 2022-09-12Balance, Stretch, and Strength Exercises for Seniors
- 2022-07-31Joint Friendly Workouts For Seniors Easy To Follow Workouts For Optimal Agility, Strength, Fall Prevention, and More
- 2022-05-29Core Exercises for Seniors: Boost Energy, Build Balance, Strength and Confidence for Active Aging...
- 2021-07-235 Minute Core Exercises For Seniors Daily Routines To Build Balance And Boost Co
- 2021-06-045-Minute Core Exercises for Seniors - Daily Routines to Build Balance and Boost Confidence
- 2021-04-235 Minute Core Exercises for Seniors: Daily Routines to Build Balance and Boost Confidence
- 2021-03-12Easy Resistance Band Exercises For Seniors: Improve Energy, Mobility, And Vitality With This Easy To Read Guide...
- 2021-02-14Easy Resistance Band Exercises For Seniors: Improve Energy, Mobility, And Vitality With This Easy To Read Guide...
- 2022-12-01Stretching Exercises for Seniors
- 2022-12-01Indoor Exercises for Seniors Water aerobics, Chair Yoga
- 2022-11-29Chair Yoga Bible and All-In Exercises for Seniors (7 Books in 1)
- 2022-11-24Stretching Exercises for Seniors
- 2022-09-12Stretching Exercises for Seniors 60
- 2022-07-2430 BEST CHAIR RESISTANCE BAND EXERCISES FOR SENIORS
- 2022-06-25Core Exercises For Seniors and Beginners - Daily Routines to Build Core Strength for Safely Toning Ab
- 2021-11-19Simple Stretching Exercises for Seniors Weekly Program to Improve Flexibility and Relieve Muscle Tightness
- 2021-08-31Stretching Exercises for Seniors Simple Movements to Improve Posture, Decrease Back Pain, and Prevent Injury After 60
- 2019-12-16Exercises for Parkinson's Disease: The Complete Fitness Guide to Improve Mobility, Strength and Balance
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.