Posted on 2020-05-18, updated at 2020-05-19, by nokia241186.
Autodesk Revit (LT) 2020 R3 with Update 2.2 | 650.4 Mb
Languages: English-GB, English-US, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어,
Polski, Русский, Español, 中文-CN, 中文-TW
The Autodesk BIM product team has released an Hotfix to Revit 2020. This update corrects customer-reported issues and adapts the product to a changed environment.
The Revit 2020 updates and hotfixes are cumulative and include all changes from previously released Revit 2020 updates.
Annotation - Dimensions
- Fixed an issue when upgrading a model with an incorrect dimension leader style.
- Fixed an issue that structural framing elements might be incorrect for cloud rendering.
Fabrication - MEP
- Fixed an issue that could lead to product instability when dragging to connect open ends of inline fittings.
- Fixed an issue with the Optimized Straights feature which was occasionally incorrectly altering the length option from Auto to Value.
- Improved stability when using Create Similar with certain families.
File Open/Save Internals
- Improved stability when saving a family file from a cloud model after changing the Maximum backups in File Save Options dialog.
- Improved stability when orbiting or editing elements in a 3D view.
- Fixed an issue that caused exterior wall surfaces to be assigned to a space without a spaceIdRef when exported to gbXML.
- Updated Revit to use FBX Toolkit version 2020.0.
- Fixed an issue which caused Revit to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where coordinates were changed when the linked topography was reloaded.
- Improved stability when editing a family that had been corrupted.
- Fixed an issue that caused instability when switching views while editing a pipe's diameter.
Reinforcement - Shape Driven Rebar
- Improved stability when upgrading a Revit project containing rebar.
- Improved stability when editing rebar constraints.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the local copy instead central model was displayed on the Recent Files page.
- Removed potential security vulnerability.
- When an unrecoverable error happens, a clear link from Revit to the self-service support page is provided.
View - Analysis Visualization
- Improved the performance of the display of Analysis Visualization entities when more than one set of independent results is added to a view simultaneously.
- Improved stability when click on the navigation bar.
Dynamo for Revit
- In some cases Dynamo will not be visible within the Manage tab after 2020.2.2 Hotfix is applied. To restore Dynamo, replace DynamoRevitDS.sig and DynamoRevitVersionselector.sig the following location: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit 2020\Addins\DynamoForRevit\Revit\
- Updated Content for Revit 2020.2 is not included in the patch deliverable and is provided on the Autodesk Knowledge Network, link.
- Revit updates cannot be uninstalled to revert Autodesk Revit 2020 to its pdate state. If you need to remove the update, please uninstall Autodesk Revit 2020 and then reinstall it.
Autodesk has officially released Revit 2020 and the new version includes over 25 new features and enhancements. Get new tools and enhancements that help you generate consistent, coordinated, and complete model-based building designs and documentation.
The new capabilities of Revit 2020 are aimed to help users connect, create and optimize. Here are the top 6 enhancements you won't want to miss.
PDF Into Revit - You can now insert a PDF in Revit. The PDF will be placed as a 2D object in a current view only and you are able to modify your PDF like any other image. Additionally, if the loaded PDF has vector data you can enable snap to the PDF and use pick lines for quick tracing, creating linework or walls for example.
Publish Cloud Models on Revit Home - Cloud Models on Revit Home allows you to more easily navigate and access your cloud models. The new screen opens when Revit starts and simplifies access to models in the cloud for increased workflow efficiency. When you publish, other team members who don't have Revit can view and reference the models in BIM360.
Elliptical Walls - This new feature allows you to draw elliptical walls and curtain walls in Revit. The ellipse tool now appears in the draw panel for walls. Temporary dimensions and center marks are available with this new feature. Elliptical walls will behave simliary to how arc walls behave today. Easily switch walls created with this method to different wall types. Behaviors around wall joins, openings, and family hosting will function as expected.
New Structural Rebar Tools - There is a suite of new structural rebar tools available in Revit 2020 including improved rebar copy & move logic, multi-rebar annotation to concrete faces and free form rebar as well as rebar in model-in-place stairs.
Path To Travel Tool - The Path to Travel tool is used to determine the shortest distance between two points on a floor plan. The tool analyzes the geometry in the plan and goes around obstacles and through doors to optimize the route.
Improved "OR" in View Filters - This feature is an improved version of the OR filter functionality already existing in Revit. You are now able to choose a specific category for an OR filter and then choose a specific parameter. Previously only common parameters between categories were available for use in the dialogue when creating an OR filter.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Revit
Version: 2020 R3 with Update 2.2 *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.autodesk.com
Language: multilanguage **
System Requirements: PC ***
Supported Operating Systems: ***
Addons for Revit 2020
- BIM Interoperability tools
- Roombook Areabook Buildingbook
- Structural Precast Extension
- Advance Steel Extension
- DB Link
- Infraworks to Revit Interoperability 2020.3
- Site Designer Extension
Autodesk Revit 2020.2.2 Update
The Revit 2020 updates and hotfixes are cumulative and include all changes from previously released Revit 2020 updates. After this hotfix is applied successfully, the build number specified on the Help > About dialog will be:
- Autodesk Revit 2020 R3
- Autodesk Revit LT 2020 R3
The build number specified on the Help > About dialog:
For each of the supported languages, the Revit software contains translations for the user interface.
Revit does not use language packs. Instead, the base language for the software is determined as follows:
- When installing Revit on a single computer: The language (and locale) for the software is based on the computer's regional settings specified for the operating system.
- When creating a deployment: The language (and locale) for the deployment image is based on the regional settings specified for the operating system of the computer used to create the deployment.
Note: When you start the Autodesk installer, if you change the Installation Instructions language, then the selected language becomes the base language for the software.
Minimum: Entry-Level Configuration
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Pro
Note: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Enterprise, Ultimate, and Professional are supported but not recommended.
Single- or MultiCore Intel, Xeon, or i-Series processor or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
Revit software products use multiple cores for many tasks.
8 GB RAM
- Sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
- Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
Video Display Resolutions
Minimum: 1280 x 1024 with true color
Maximum: UltraHigh (4k) Definition Monitor
Basic Graphics: Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
Advanced Graphics: DirectX 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3
30 GB free disk space
Download or installation from DVD9 or USB key
MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion compliant device
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (or higher)
Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 43644
- 2020-05-20Autodesk Revit (LT) 2020 R3 with Update 2.2 x64 Multilingual
- 2020-05-19Autodesk Revit (LT) 2020 R3 with Update 2.2
- 2020-03-10Autodesk Inventor Professional 2020.2.2 Update Only (x64)
- 2020-02-26Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2.1 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2020-01-26Autodesk HSMWorks CAM 2020 R2.43679 Update
- 2020-01-14Autodesk FeatureCAM Ultimate 2020.2.2 Update Only (x64)
- 2020-01-14Autodesk FeatureCAM Ultimate 2020.2.2 Update
- 2019-12-12Autodesk FeatureCAM Ultimate 2020.2.1 Update Only
- 2019-12-12Autodesk FeatureCAM Ultimate 2020.2.1 Update Only (x64)
- 2019-12-10Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2019-11-19Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2020.1.1 Update Only x64 - Removed
- 2019-11-16Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2020.1.2 Update Only (x64)
- 2019-11-08Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2020.1.1 Update Only x64
- 2019-11-08Autodesk AutoCAD (LT) 2020.1.1 Update - Removed
- 2019-09-10Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2020.0.2 Update Only (x64)
- 2019-08-30Autodesk Revit (LT) 2020 R1
- 2019-08-29Autodesk Revit LT 2020.1 (x64) Multilanguage - Removed
- 2019-08-26Autodesk Revit LT 2020 R1 - Removed
- 2019-08-16Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2020.0.1 Update Only (x64) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.