Posted on 2014-02-27. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN-10: 9462091838, 9462091846 | 232 pages | PDF | 0,9 MB
A provocative book, an important book! jagodzinski | Wallin's 'betrayal' is in fact a wake-up call for art-based research, a loving critique of its directions. jagodzinski Wallin's reference is the question 'what art can do' - not what it means. Theirs is an ultimate affi rmation that uncovers the singularities that compose and give consistency to art not as an object, but as an event. Their betrayal consists in an affirmation of life and becoming, positing a performative 'machinics of the arts' which is in absolute contraposition with the hegemonic discourse of art and|as an object of knowledge and representation. This does not only concern academia, but also politics and ethics - an untimely book that comes just at the right time! âˆ’ Bernd Herzogenrath, Goethe UniversitÃ¤t Frankfurt am Main (Germany), author of An American Body|Politic. A Deleuzian Approach, and editor of Deleuze & Ecology and Travels in Intermedia[lity]: ReBlurring the Boundaries. jagodzinski | Wallin have written a challenging book on the theme of betrayal which aims to question the metaphysical ground of the practice of many arts educators and researchers. Dismantling the notion of praxis which assumes a prior will as well as the pervasive notion of the creative and refl exive individual, they revisit the notion of poiesis and the truth of appearing in order to advocate the centrality of becoming in pedagogical relations. Is it possible to develop pedagogies beyond those images of thought that attenuate learners, teachers and researchers? We need a new image of thought, or better, a thought without image, and this book asks us to take up the challenge. âˆ’ Dennis Atkinson, Director of the Centre for the Arts and Learning, Department of Educational Studies, Goldsmiths University of London, author of Art Equality and Learning; Pedagogies Against the State.
- Ebooks list page : 25318
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Arts-Based Research: A Critique and a Proposal
- 2021-03-09Arts Based Research, Autoethnography, and Music Education: Singing Through a Culture of Marginalization
- 2021-02-11Arts Based Research, Autoethnography, and Music Education: Singing Through a Culture of Marginalization
- 2020-02-23Using Arts-based Research Methods: Creative Approaches for Researching Business, Organisation and Humanities (Palgrave Studies in Business, Arts and Humanities)
- 2020-01-06Arts-Based Research, Resilience and Well-being Across the Lifespan - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Arts-Based Research, Autoethnography, and Music Education: Singing Through a Culture of Marginalization
- 2020-06-23Method Meets Art, Second Edition: Arts-Based Research Practice
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Method Meets Art, First Edition: Arts-Based Research Practice
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Collaborative Arts-based Research for Social Justice (Routledge Advances in the Medical Humanities)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Collaborative Arts-based Research for Social Justice (Routledge Advances in the Medical Humanities)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Knowing Differently: Arts-Based and Collaborative Research Methods
- 2011-08-23Challenges and Opportunities in Using Residual Newborn Screening Samples for Translational Research: Workshop Summary
- 2011-04-20[request]Research Methods, Design, and Analysis, 11th Edition - Removed
- 2021-08-29Self and Wisdom in Arts-Based Contemplative Inquiry in Education Narrative, Aesthetic and the Dialogical Presence of Th
- 2021-08-18Exploring the Affective Dimensions of Educational Leadership - Psychoanalytic and Arts-based Methods
- 2021-08-15Exploring the Affective Dimensions of Educational Leadership Psychoanalytic and Arts-based Methods
- 2021-08-08Arts-Based Methods for Research with Children
- 2021-08-02Arts-Based Methods for Research with Children - Removed
- 2020-04-29Evidence Based Practice in Sport and Exercise: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Research
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.